1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

I know the perfect woman

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shadowhunter, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Huh? I leave for a couple of days, and this thread goes way downhill... too bad.

2. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Poor Stefanina, I'm sure this thread will get back to normal once the perverts stop posting.

3. Shadowhunter Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Cade:

Me thinks (WOW I CAN DO IT... AWESOME :cool: ) that if you want something done, you must do it with passion, otherwise shoot yourself.

If it weren't for words, What should become of humans? Words are what makes us understandable to others and desireable to another. In the end humans are words (though in my case is the opposite... Now you understand why I choose to be quiet for a year :sosad: ).

Besides I REALLY HATE ROLE-MODELS, YOU MUST BE YOURSELF! (I'm open to suggestions, however) :alien: .

Stefanina:

We missed you... Specially me... Where were you my muse :cry: ? You know; a muse is every woman, specially the ones that accept you; not the ones that try to rip the flesh from your corpse... Bur I think that's the way you get to know someone (me hopes :( ).

Rastor:

If it wasn't for us perverts (I prefer to call myself something else)... life would be dreadfuly boring. Besides... I think (I LIVE! FLESH AND BONE AND BRAIN! I AM ALIVE!) life would be just a misery without passion, without love, without a muse... You would be like a custom-made Ferrari... but with no keys or fuel, a dead thingie a beauty with no use, such as a woman with no brains.

4. idoru Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

pretentious, are we?

I'm not a woman, so I don't know, but I'd guess that most of them prefer not being refered to as a group... saying that every woman is "a muse" doesn't really make anyone feel special, there are quite a few women on this planet after all. :rolleyes:

5. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] :roll: :spin: met her, fell in love,
    kissed her all night,
    meet her again asap :roll: :spin:

6. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Y'know, I found this smiley VERY scary and sinister in this topic.

:bigeyes:

But the replies are hilarious. LOL.

7. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] okay...
    I didn't hang myself. As you might see...
    And yah, I know that I have a great guy hangin after me...
    Sweet Z.
    ;) :p
    Maybe I'll just hang myself-
    AH!
    I can hang my friend instead!!!!
    :evil:
    Muahahaw...
    Thank you all!

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

BTA! Me a pervert? You should see the stuff she says to me!! :D

Shadow Hunter, firstly, I think if you really want to attract a girls attention, you ought to reflect upon yourself more positively and not use such ... negative images to display your train of thought. Just a friendly tip thats all ;)

How else did you think that i got with S_Goddess? :D

9. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Excuse me...I'm a girl! Am I not pretty or at least worthy or being an angel?

10. Shadowhunter Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Idoru:

I'm not pretentious, I personally think all of the women have beauty in them.

[EDIT] Besides, I have no woman to make her feel special; specially if my reputation has hit 2 amongst them *SNIFF* :cry: . [EDIT]

Sniper:

You shot me to death in a "one Sniper shot"

( :yot: but I have to tell you when I was a young lad -I remember Cleopatra not being such a beauty, she was OK, but nothing special :D - I shot various small sized objects -mainly bottles and cans- up to 40 yards without scope :cool: )

Can I at least Rest In Peace my dearest assassin? :p As for the negative image; well, a shot in your forehead and several days of decay don't do much for your looks I have to tell you. Ah well! I'll have to look to date Bodhi or Tanova in this case.

Teensabre:

In my second post I recall saying GIRLS ARE SUCH A BEAUTY LIKE TEMSELVES, I mean it and I support the idea even if means getting me banned (TAL... PLEASE!... PLEAAASEE!!!... :eek: -TAL sends assassins to get my hide-).

Women are the driving force of life; the spark that ignites our desire to breathe and make something good for ourselves, without them it's only worth dying.

[ August 26, 2002, 22:02: Message edited by: Shadowhunter ]

11. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Oh please!
    :rolleyes:

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] The Day Teensabre becomes an Angel is the day bush passes an intelligence test and sends Iraq a bunch of flowers

j/k

Teeny is nice - just a bit ducky

Not that I can talk, of course :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.