1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Is it me or are all of us lads single?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sniper, Sep 1, 2001.

1. Thalantyr Guest

It not "all" of us.

Cause im not single.

/me wonders why he isnt single yet agian Thalantyr Should be single, on the stuff is going now a days.

[This message has been edited by Thalantyr (edited September 03, 2001).]

2. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Personally i find Trekkies are usually the ones with the brains. You are not a geek cause you have brains, most people are labelled geeks by their apperance or their mannerisms. I dont think liking D&D nor liking star trek automatically make you a geek. However if you have a pocket protecter, tape on your glasses, and plaid pants... then.... :D

[This message has been edited by Kitiara (edited September 03, 2001).]

3. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] You don't have to be a single to care about all those lovely creatures.
    Im married for the second time and i still worship all the wonderful
    ladies around and i'm always trying to impress those beautiful
    flowers with my manners and my wit....*???*

/me stairs confused at the full moon and goes back to bed

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Indeed. I'm single again, after a while the relation stopped and I like to be single again. But being single doesn't say I don't care for the girls or I don't communicate with them anymore. I don't bow for the ladies here (and I also am against girl-fanclubs) but sometimes I smooch them when I see them, just as I do in real life. Everyone does that here and on the chat, not only the people that are single... For single or not, I DO like girls :)

5. Gash Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Does anyone else watch Saved by the Bell? the nerds on that are hilarious!

6. Saved by the Bell is such an *old* show. I'm addicted to computers but those "popular" ppl still like me. *g*

7. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Of course we like girls. Watching female shapes is an interesting hobby. Helps when you have 8 very nice examples of females in your class ;)

8. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

That is Very true Mollusken. Hobby was just the word I was looking for. tihi ;)

9. Azirath Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I am 16, and im not single (which would come as a great surprise if you knew me).

10. Sparhawk Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Debating whether you class yourself as a geek or not, man thats pretty screwed up!
    Who gives a f*ck anyway! Personally I don't consider myself a geek, I listen to heavy metal, Slipknot etc which makes me an outcast anyway. I'm in a sixth form at a girls school so I'll never be single, heh heh! :)

11. Zaragoth Guest

[​IMG] Zaragoth LOVES girls!!!!!!!!!!!! I luuuuuuuv everything about them!!
    hm. Let´s hope that they luv me back someday :D

12. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] who said that we're single because we don't like girls anyway?

I mean, girls are GREAT! To bad they're so manipulative...

my poor mind can't handle it

13. Azirath Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Well, in all fariness not all girls are manipulative, but i have seen some very er.... unpleasant ones in my life. (No offense to the gender in an overall sense meant)

14. Voltric Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] Well just to let you know some of us are married. I think the issue is that playing RPGs takes a lot of time. I've had to cut back on my gaming time a bit since I've been married. No more all night session or the computer or out with the gaming group. It's all about balance. I guess the key is to marry someone who is a role-player too. Good luck!

15. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

But hey, they got legs, asses, hips, breasts, lips, eyes and much more. We can only droole.

[This message has been edited by Mollusken (edited September 04, 2001).]

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Ah the physical features of a girl! Very nice ... *drifts off for a moment*

But you forget the one thing that becomes more important then physical features after the first date! ;) The personality and character of the girl.

I mean the girl can be drop dead gorgeous but if she had a crap personality and constantly cheat and use you then you will naturally be unhappy and thats not good. But if you had a girl that was average on looks but had a nice big loving, caring, fun, faithful personality, then that would make you generally more happy. I'd personally prefer a girl with average looks but an amazing persoanlity.

Its a human thingy...god knows why. Basically if we toy around and get toyed around we develop a reputation AND get hurt.

17. Gnolyn Lochbreaker Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

"I guess the key is to marry someone who is a role-player too. Good luck!"

Voltric, you are so right :) That's exactly what I did. I married someone who I can share just about everything with -- inlcuding RPGs and other games. We're not only partners, but we're also best friends. Even when we're both playing different games, or on the boards, our computers are right next to each other -- ahh, geeks in love :D

I just don't understand couples who get married, but don't actually want to do anything together. What's the point of sharing your life with someone when you'd rather spend your time with other people?

I've always maintained that I am a geek. I don't have a pocket protector, and my glasses are not taped together, but most of my interests are what the 'popular kids' would consider 'geeky'.

18. Voltric Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] Gnolyn Lochbreaker, you are a very lucky man. Finding a quality woman who also like RPGs almost impossible. I agree about the 'best friends' bit. Sharing everything is important. I share everything with me wife, alas she does not like RPGs. RPGs are one of the greatest loves of my life, next to my wife. I guess I'll have to wait until we have kids to make gaming a family activity. Until then there is the time with my wife and the time with the gaming group and ever the two shall meet.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.