1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Jokey Posties

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Stu Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

A Newton is a unit of force.
    A Pascal is a unit of pressure and is given by the force (in Newtons) in a square meter. Thus one Newton of force in one square meter is equal to one Pascal. 1 Pascal is equal to 6890psi (pounds per square inch).

A man has 6 items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of Dial soap, and a towel from the Holiday Inn.
    The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 437. A man would not be able to identify most of these items.

3. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
  4. Argohir Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

It was a good one Ara I liked it very much :D

5. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I was happy. My girlfriend and I were dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream!

There was only one thing bothering me, quite a lot indeed, and that was my mother-in-law to be. She was a career woman, smart, but most of all beautiful and sexy, who sometimes flirted me, quite obviously too, and made me feel uncomfortable. One day, she called me and asked me to come over, to check the invitations.

So I went. She was alone, and when I arrived, she whispered to me, that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she can't overcome. So before I get married and commit my life to her daughter, she wants to make love to me just once..

What could I say? I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. So, she said, I'll go to the bedroom, and if you are up for it, just come and get me. I just watched her delicious behind as she went up the stairs.

I stood there for a moment, and then turned around and went to the front door... I opened it, and stepped out of the house. Her husband was standing outside, and with tears in his eyes, hugged me and said, "We are very happy and pleased, you have passed our little test. We couldn't have asked for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family!"

The moral of the story...?

Always keep your condoms in your car.....

6. Ironhawk Skylord

Ironhawk Skylord If a tree kills alone in the forest, does it make

Heheh. Good one, Cúchulainn!

7. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

:lol:

Nice Cúchulainn!

8. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

9. Barmy Army

Media:
    Good stuff Cuchie

10. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    This may sound rude to start off with, but bare with me:

A man is driving down a highway and he sees a sign that says "sisters of mercy, prostitution house, 2 miles."

He thinks his eyes are playing tricks on him, so he ignores it. Further up the road, he sees a sign that says "sisters of mercy, prostitution house, 1 mile."

He thinks "what the hell" and drives off at the exit indicated. He arived at the house, and knocked on the door, which was opend by a nun who said to him "put $25 in this cup and follow me". He did this, and followed the nun around in a mase of corridors that look exacly alike.
    She stops at a very large door and says "put $25 in this cup and you may enter. He did this and went through the door, only to find that he was back outside. He heard the click of a lock as the door was shut behind him.

He yelled at them to open up for a while, but gave up and got back in his car.

Whill driving back to the highway, he saw that there was writing on the back of the exit sign.

It said "you have just been F***** by the sisters of Mercy.

11. nunsbane

nunsbane

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on his belt buckle. The bartender asks: doesn't that steering wheel bother you? The pirate replies: aaarrrrrrrr, it drives me nuts.

12. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Haha. Nice one. :thumb:

13. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    nunsbane, that's remarkably like the joke posted on page 11 by deepfae.

14. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Its been posted so many times on these boards over the years, its just not funny anymore. And beofre anyone flames, im not criticisng for posting it, but merley making an observation

15. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I went the docs yesterday

"Doc, can you have a look at my cock"

So the doc examines it for a couple of minutes and says " I'm sorry I can't find anything wrong with it"

I said "I know, its a ****in beauty isnt it"

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Let's keep the jokes in here a bit less dirty, please.

17. Barmy Army

Media:
    Cuchie, ****ing brilliant mate!

18. nunsbane

nunsbane

@T2Bruno - Hmm, so it is. deepfae relayed the joke much better. Way to keep an eye out for redundant posts.

19. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Old one...

Dead guy one to dead guy two: "What a coincidence! My last words were 'hey everybody, watch this' too!"

20. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Bit from an overweight comic:

"I don't do ups. Ups defy gravity, gravity is a law, I obey the law. Sit-ups, push-ups, pull-ups... I do downs. Sit down, lay down, in blackjack I'll double down; give me a cheeseburger, I'll wolf it down; put on some music, I'll boogie down."

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.