1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Just when you thought it was safe to check out "Whatnots"...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sir Belisarius, May 24, 2002.

1. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

Openness: Astro Mech Droids (err... ?)
    Conscientiousness: Han Solo
    Extroversion: Lando Calrissian
    Agreeableness: Boba Fett
    Neuroticism: Chewbacca

/

Chewbacca :)

[This message has been edited by Vukodlak (edited May 28, 2002).]

2. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I got Palpatine on the most important one!! The last one. That dude is so cool! Its sad the he got so reckless with old age though. His coupe to seize power was magnificant, too bad he couldnt keep it :(

3. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Jedi/Smuggler

Use the jedi powers in me to get more money to help the rebels on my smuggling runs.

4. Slayer of Bhaal Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

A sith with a X-Wing

5. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Openness: Yoda -- This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways.

Conscientiousness: Admiral Ackbar -- This rebel Admiral is renowned for his great powers of organization, responsibility, and administrative abilities. He is individual who can be relied upon.

Extraverted Ewoks -- A species with extraverted and introverted tendencies. On one hand they are a shy, timid, and reclusive species. On the other hand, they are very sociable, living in groups, placing great emphasis of interpersonal relations.

Agreeableness Qui-Gon Jinn -- This Jedi master is loyal, sensitive, and sympathetic.

Neuroticism Chewbacca -- This wookie belongs in the middle of Neuroticism because on one hand he is a strong and fearless individual but on the other hand he is excitable and easily upset (as shown by his reaction before C-3P0 suggested R2-D2 "let the wookie win").

I'm a Jedi Master-Lobster-Ewok-Wookie
    That makes me either the coolest person in the Star Wars universe, or one messed up dude! ;)

6. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Or a nice entree with a little melted butter and Old Bay Seasoning!

:grin: :spin: :roll: ;)

7. The first:
    (1)Oppeness: Yoda!
    (2)Conscietnousness: Abmiral Ackbar!
    (3)Extroversion: Lando Calrissian!
    (4)Agreeability: obi-wan kenobi
    (5)Neutroticm: R2-D2!
    The second: wouldent work
    The third:Luke Skywalker!!!

Everibody else should also try the third!!!It's really cool!!!

Padine the paladin.

[This message has been edited by Padine the Paladin (edited May 28, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Padine the Paladin (edited June 01, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Padine the Paladin (edited June 01, 2002).]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  8. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

I would be Max Rebo.

9. parrotheada1a Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

SIR BELISARIUS: please don't forget that nice bottle of poilly-fuisse. Lets cook him up in a bit of Gungan seaweed too. Only adds to the flavor. :lol:

As for my charachter,I would have to be a warped version of Han Solo. Get rid of the smelly wookie, gimme Padme', nearly naked and ready for action! Natalie Portman is so hot. She could go into battle with me anytime. :grin:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.