1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Love this Board!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shamroc, Feb 22, 2002.

1. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] same here. i'm a big transformers fan, but their message boards are BORING! :sleep: they never talk about any interesting or 'deep' stuff. long live sp! :)

2. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] About the Z's new avatar and qoute, originally I had planned that qoute for an ogre or something similar. It comes from both BG1 and BG2 I believe.

But then I saw The Bear, and I knew it had to be...

3. The "you mess" quote is from Ogrillons, i know because my solo mage spent a long time running away from them.
    Ogres just go on about smashing and squishing.

4. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I remembered where I saw that tag line now..."You mess with me, you mess with you!"

It's from a movie called "Beautiful Girls" with Matt Dillon, Timothy Hutton, Uma Thurman, Mira Sorvino, Natalie Portman, and others...The line is from this guy named Moe towards then end...Rent it!!! It's a great flick!

5. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

This sight is great and I'm glad my uncle showed me this place but you know what I've noticed when I was reading posts today there is alot of abreviations similar to lol lately in the rules for this place doesn't it say to not do that.But, this place still is awsome.

[The rules also say to use punctuation in your posts...] -Tal

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited February 24, 2002).]

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I have to agree, SP is...

a) addictive

b) Boards!!!

c) cool

d) death to spammers

e) educational about the English Language

f) friendly to newcomers

g) great

h) Honorable society

i) Intelligently stimulating

j) Just

k) Kowledge in friendly format

l) Latest news all the time

m) Merciful for newbies, merciless on spammers

n) Never too far

o) open to all

p) People who care

q) Quality AND quantity

r) Rising above all other sites

s) Simply the best

t) Taluntain't realm (All bow to the allmighty Tal!)

u) Universe in itself

v) very, very good

w) wonderful

x) x-treme!

y) your friendly neighbourhood site

z) Zippy!

:) :) :) :) :)

Ara
    (Have I managed to corrupt someone to do this as well? Yay!!!!)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.