1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Member of the Week

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Jun 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Cheers, Spellbound. :thumb:

Barmy - to answer your question:

2. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Ah, right. Sorry, missed that!

Where did you find it?

3. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Thanks guys. :D It had been a long time since I donated last, so I thought it was time. ;)

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Barmy - the info on the new Member of the Week (as well as the previous ones) can be found on the first post in this thread. Tal puts it all there so you can see it in one place.

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  6. Spellbound

Woohoo Felinoid!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
    :thumb:

7. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

w00t Felinoid. Show 'em how its done. :thumb:

8. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Wonderful, Felinoid. :banana: :)

9. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Aw, shucks. *shuffles paws* It's not that big of a deal. After all, I did inadvertently s**** SP out of a commission on my Alienware laptop. :o And it was definitely worth it for the new avatar. (I finally no longer desire Bard's avatar. :) ) To be honest, I probably could have donated more, but I'm a little worried about an upcoming money shortage in October/November.

I'm just glad to be allowed to be on this wonderful site. Consider it a thank you to everybody who makes SP such a great place to be. :wave:

10. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Congrats, Felinoid, for passing on some money, if nothing else. :thumb:

11. Felinoid

@Wirhe:
    Perhaps you didn't notice the contribution that got me my original avatar. :p It went up with the last site update, and I'm working on even more stuff to fill a couple more gaps I found.

BTW, you're not included in the wave. :p :shake:

12. Harbourboy

Good on ya, tiger.

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Let's hear some clapping for chevalier! ;)

14. Spellbound

WOOHOO chev!!!!!!! Good job!!!!! :D :banana:

15. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Great Chev. :thumb: Here's to you! :beer:

16. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Go Chev! *huggggs*

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Have one one me. :beer: Good on, ya, mate!

18. Felinoid

*applause* It's about time chev was recognized for his tireless work on this site! :thumb: Keep it up and you'll make vice-founder some day. ;)

19. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Good on yer, chev! :thumb:

Have a :beer: on me!

20. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    /me claps :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.