1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Member of the Week

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Jun 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

2. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Damn, I haven't checked this thread in awhile! Congrats, Rallamama and Spelly(again) :) You girls keep working for me, so I don't have to get a job :p

3. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] 'Ey, nice one 'mama! :)

4. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Sorvo! -- You wish buddy, heh. :shake:

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

:nono:
    This is even worse than Spelly's speach was at first. Atleast she said something!
    I guess we can let you off, considering you are member of the week.

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Oh, all right... /me steps up onto soapbox

Pardon me for sounding like a public radio/TV beg-a-thon, but it's pretty easy to come up with a sizeable donation rather quickly by setting aside a little cash every day. Skip a latte. Bring lunch from home. Park in the cheap lot. See the matinee instead. If SP really means something to you - and it must, considering how regularly we're all here! - put aside a single dollar (or pound, or Euro, or...) every day that you visit and send it off at the end of a few months. Tal's worth A WHOLE FREAKING LOT more than that, but it'd be a good start! ;)

/me steps down from the soapbox

[ October 22, 2003, 16:06: Message edited by: Rallymama ]

7. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I feel badly that I have enjoyed this site for so long and have sent Tal no $ -- my soon to be ex wife has placed me in a rather unpleasant financial situation. But I feel it incumbent on me to say how much I enjoy this site and appreciate the hard work and $ that many people put into it.

8. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

*starts digging through the sofa cushions, finds 17 cents, a pretzel and 4 skittles. The skittles are surprisingly fine, although the pretzel is quite stale*

Yeah, I guess Rallymama is right. Time to scratch up some money and try to support too. Can't have the women on this forum bearing all the load.

9. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

:roll: Yea Rallymama :roll:

Congrats, you deserve it.

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Grovflab is our latest benefactor!

11. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Hey Tal, What are the other sites you host?

Considering I don't have a job and I don't have a credit card (too young), I'll have to be more creative in finding ways to donate, and I will!

12. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] Circle of Eight, RPGCodex and Weimer.org.
    Well done Grovflab, btw!

13. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Congrats, Grovflab :) Enjoy your seven days of bliss :p

14. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Well done Grovflab!

15. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Splunge has just joined the ranks of the Members of the Week!

16. Hacken Slash

Way to go, splunge!

Nice pic...Grizzly Adams or Burl Ives? :D

17. Rotku

Yeah Splunge! :thumb:

18. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Due to great demand (well, 1 person actually, and in another thread), I'm giving my speech. I'd like to thank the Academy, my family, and all the little people who help me get to where I am today. :D

Actually, like everyone else who's listed here, I enjoy my time on the Boards and I just wanted to do my part to make sure that SP stays around. It's the only Board I belong to and it's the only one I want to belong to.

Hacken Slash - as the portrait says, it looks like me. Oh yeah, wanna buy a bridge? :D

19. Hacken Slash

I think the avatar suits that whole "Great White North Survive The Winter Drive The Dog Team Skin The Narwhale" theme. :lol:

And, congratulations! ;)

[ November 19, 2003, 20:07: Message edited by: Hacken Slash ]

20. Sorvo

Media:
    Congrats Splunge, way to take the plunge :) I know it was lame, I'm running out of greetings :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.