1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Movie Scene Game #6

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by dmc, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
  2. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"How come i have to be Mr. Pink? Why can't i be something cool, like Mr. Black?"

Edit: Hint... Steve Buscemi

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  3. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Reservoir Dogs.

4. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Bingo! One of my favorite movies... your turn...

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

good quote.

right answer.

wrong game.

;)

this hasn't happened in a while so I forget the SOP, does Blades post again or does LKD just take it anyway?

6. Blades of Vanatar

ok, movie descriptions, not quotes, got it!

Well, try this one then...

A young boy from NY quits school and joins the mob...

7. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Actually you're supposed to describe a single scene in the movie. Not an overview of the movie....

Once Upon a Time in America?

8. Blades of Vanatar

ok, i get your point...

Once upon a time in America is incorrect...

Hint: the mob sticks the mailman's head in a pizza oven if he continues to deliver mail from school to the kids home...

9. T2Bruno

Media:
    Johnny Dangerously?

10. Blades of Vanatar

Nope, getting warmer though... i luved Johnny Dangerously... i got my only beaten of my life from my dad for calling my sister a "Fargin-Icehole" in front of my grandparents... ah the memories!:D

Later in the movie, another mobster asks his mother to borrow her kitchen knife...

11. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Goodfellas. Ray Liotta was the man in that film.

12. Blades of Vanatar

That is correct sir! your turn...

13. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

A tour guide at Alcatraz nicknamed "Vicky" tells the tourists a lurid tale of how Machine Gun Kelly carved out the eyes of another inmate and then got even nastier the next day.

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

so i married an axe murderer

and they all took turns PEEING into the bi+ches' eye cavities

god i miss phil hartman :D

15. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

okay, no need to wait for confirmation I guess.

a man jonesing on Heroin has his companions strap him to a tree. literally.

16. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

i guess nobody else saw tropic thunder :confused:

someone take it

17. T2Bruno

Media:
    A guy charges into a room shooting -- and misses every person in the room.

18. Blades of Vanatar

Pulp Fiction

19. T2Bruno

Media:
    Your turn Blades.

I might suggest for posters to not go very obscure for a while -- in an attempt to revive this....

20. Blades of Vanatar

A boy, trying to catch the schoolbus, is attacked by a dog and runs into a fence.

---------- Added 4 hours, 19 minutes and 54 seconds later... ----------

Later, his dad keels over of a massive heart-attack while singing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.