1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Name That T.V. Show 2

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Jaguar, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

The Gummi Bears?

3. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] Invader Zim?

4. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

oh crud, i know this one.. i used to see it when flipping channels.. never caught the name though..

(wish i knew the "head-hitting-wall smiley) :rolleyes:

5. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Use the full reply form, and click more on the smileys. Next to that one it will show you what you need to put.

6. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

takes too much time ;) but i'll do that the next time i need to express some emotion haha

7. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Rednik, A winner is you!

Invader Zim it is. Really cool show. Haven't seen it in a while though.

8. Rednik Gems: 21/31

Okay, here's my clue, hopefully someone devoted to the show will get it: Monk's Cafe

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Seinfeld?

10. Rednik Gems: 21/31

You win!

11. Harbourboy

Surely you are kidding.......er, I mean, yes, of course - I knew I was right.

Here's the next one:

Bungle, George, and Geoffrey.

12. Takara

Media:
  13. Zurga Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Can I at this point invoke an IJ?
    If so the show takes place in Paradise Park.

14. Takara

Media:
    Sorry, Zurga. I was waiting for HB to confirm, but I guess I neednt have waited since I know it is for a fact.

I'll come up with one shortly.

Edit: ok here's mine. Sorry for the delay.

The show starred 3 kids called Pete, linda, and bronson. It was also based on the short stories written by Paul Jennings.

[ December 05, 2004, 10:35: Message edited by: Takara ]

15. Harbourboy

Sorry guys, I so seldom win at these games that I forgot I had posted a question. Takara was right of course. What an embarrassingly bad show Rainbow was. I read now that some the scripts were actually quite lewd and full of all sorts of x-rated hidden meanings.

Takara, is yours Metal Mickey?

16. Takara

Media:
    Nope.

As for rainbow, I loved that show growing up. And if you want an example of the lewd x-rated innuendo of Rainbow... check the link. :grin:

17. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

The name Bronson gave it away, he was the smallest kid I think.

Have you ever, ever felt like this.
    When strange things happen, are you going...

Round the Twist?

Rain, rain go away, come again another day.

Used to love that theme music.

Haven't thought of that program for years - episodes have started to come back, the remote control which worked on people that the used for the eating competition. The dragon egg. The seagulls which covered someone in Guano. the gypsie love lipstick which made people kiss you. Oh yes, and the ghost in the lighthouse they lived in.

[ December 06, 2004, 12:34: Message edited by: Carcaroth ]

18. Takara

Media:
    If you liked Round the twist, you should try reading Paul Jennings books. The series was based on them. :)

Anyway... your turn.

19. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

May be a toughy, there were four no. 1-hour epsiodes back in 1991, which I'm sad enough to still have on video.

A journalist investigates the death of his girl friend at a fertility clinic where she worked and uncovers a plot to create a new breed of human based on crossing the genetics of a man and an ape.

20. Zurga Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

S***! Seen them all. The girlfriend communicated with one using signlanguage. Just can't remember the name of the show. Not even enough to make a educated guess. "Apeman"?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.