1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Name that TV Show 7

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by dmc, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

2. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
  3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Fish Police?

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Danger Bay?

5. Harbourboy

Aquaman? C'mon Mesmero, throw us a bone!

6. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

What did you expect, HB? I was sleeping, it was night on this side of the globe! :p

Nope to all, and I thought this would be a softie. This show is even more recent than Lost, but got cancelled after the first season for poor ratings. The lights are actually creatures that live in the water that give light. It's a Body Snatchers kind of thing.

7. Harbourboy

You should have had some sort of alert tealling you to wake up because you thread had had so many replies.

Invasion?

8. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

So, does that mean you're volunteering for the Harbs Telephone Service :hmm: Everybody gives you their telephone number and you give them a ring when they are desperately needed on the BoM. :p

Anyway, Invasion it is :thumb: (And for those of you who don't know the show: watch it, it rocks).

9. Harbourboy

No way, that was just another wild guess, like the other dozen guesses. No idea what the lights in the water are though.

OK, I am watching this show right now. Two of the models in this show also host their own reality TV shows.

10. Harbourboy

Models as in supermodels. Nobody has any idea of a show that has at least two supermodels in it?

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I can only think of 2 shows hosted by models - one's a talk show and the other only has one model (re: Playboy pinup).

12. Harbourboy

This show only happens once a year. It's not a series.

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Miss Universe pagent?

14. Harbourboy

You're on the right track, but I don't think supermodels are in that. This one had real supermodels in it, including the two who now host their own reality shows (i.e. Tyra Banks and Heidi Klum). I believe this was the 10th annual running of this show.

15. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Sports Illustrated Swimsuit? (I'm not sure what the exact title is.)

16. Harbourboy

No (not sure if current supermodels would show up in the latest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit show).

This show claimed to be the most popular webcast of any show in history (although I'm not sure of the veracity of that claim). Surely I can't be the only person who watched it. Splunge, you must have seen this.

17. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    The second of my 2 guesses - Victoria's Secret? (again, I don't know the actual title).

18. Harbourboy

Aha! I knew a man of Splunge's refined tastes would be able to get this. Yes, I was watching the 10th Annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

Your turn, Splunge (aka 'The Body')

19. Splunge

Media:
    Lucky guess is more lie it.

Robbie, Chip, Mike (and Ernie)

20. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Whoa, hold them horses, 10th Annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show? Where? When and why don't I get this show? More imporatantly is it on DVD, is there a best of?

But seriously, greater than 90% of the shows in these posts I've never even heard of, you guys must watch some real dross.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.