1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Nicknames

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by 8people, Jun 28, 2002.

1. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Mine wins for the most un-original,

It's from Icewind dale, the little Wyvern in one of the caves, look left if you don't get it.
    <----
    I changed it from DinoTiggy1, look at the previous mails for that one.

Frostbite
    (figuring out how to eat a lolly and type at the same time...)

2. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

A book by Don Perrin. It is in the Dragonlance saga, and the character is a Draconian.

3. sorvo Guest

Mine came from a pnp D&D character I had from a looooong time ago. I used it for BG,BGII, and now Asherons Call! Still can't remember where I got the name from, I must have made it up:confused:

4. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I was knighted for bravery in a Yorkshire pudding incident outside of Chester, England a few years ago. My legend has grown ever since!

Okay...Belisarius is one of my favorite generals from antiquity. I added "Durendal" as a last name when roleplaying (Durendal was Roland's Sword in "The Song of ROland")Anyway, Belisarius re-captured much of the Western Roman Empire for Justinian and the Byzantine Empire. The "Sir" is because I play paladins usually, so I wanted a cool title.

Another favorite general from ancient history is Scipio Africanus...But Sir Scipio sounded a little silly....:p ;)

5. eveningdrive Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I posted this on a similar thread, around last year...

It still applies. :)

~~~~~~

Driving around in the evenings while listening to music is something I love doing. It clears my head and relaxes me. Xenecor once told me in the chatroom that I probably spend a lot of money on gas. :)I figure its better than blowing it all on booze. :D

:hippy:

6. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Mine is my mother's maiden name.

7. Maldir Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I'm sure I've posted this before... ;)

Harton Maldir was a character I came up with in a live-action roleplay game. He was great fun to play - nasty, scheming, manipulative (not at all like yours truly). Every other character hated him, but eventually he became one of the most powerful characters in the system, although he never passed 4th level.

8. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Hang on, your mum's name is 'Deviant'...or Mage?

9. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Mine is my SCA persona name, the full thing bieng Stefanina da Lucca

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I once spelt "Arabel" wrong and it stuck. I use this name in just about everything. Including my first BG2 char :)

Ara
    (Insane odd uuuubagaloobha)

11. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

i have a "Jr." after my name. usually in this country juniors were nicknamed "jun" but in my case it's "nior".

12. Gonzago Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

From Hamlet, the play-within-the-play.

13. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] from koine greek ... it is the word for "Disciple" or "Student". Studying the Bible I've learned that my role is to stay as close to the Master that I can, and soak up all that He has to offer. :good:

14. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Well I picked the name SleepleSS because I couldn't sleep. I was a bit down in that time and wories keep me awake.

It's also a song played by Anathema, and the combination of that song, my version of it, and the state my mind was in, at that moment gave me this name. Sometimes followed by 666 as some berk has taken SleepleSS (Or Sleepless most boards, don't see a cap as a difrent letter).

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well, the name Kitrax was totaly a mistake. I was going to name my PC for GBII Kitthix (the same name as the huge spider you can summon) but I forgot how to spell it. I knew that it started with a 'K' and ended with a 'x', so after a few re-typings, I got the name Kitrax, sounded good, looked right, and I liked it. Also, I know its totaly origianal! It's been my male PC's name for every game I've ever played. :rolling:

16. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

you dont wanna know.....

17. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Well, my name is from a serie of books about the land of Prydain.
    You know the real good book that Disney made a f'cking childmovie from. *sigh*
    Eilonwy is a redhaired sorceress. She's a princess, quite stubborn and she's got a temper like...-
    Well something.
    Quite like me, except the princesspart.

Anyways, I am going to start calling myself Medri. Drowish for Deathbringer.
    :evil:

[This message has been edited by Eilonwy (edited July 03, 2002).]

18. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Mine is...

- Because I am a teen
    - Because I love Star Wars and wanted to make myself 'Lightsaber' or something

My family nicknames are B.B, Pikachu(what my boyfriend calls me) and Bexoid(8people calls me that!!)

19. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Well, I have to many nicknames like gremlin, midgit, shrimp, mini-me, monkey, frog, zaba (frog in Polish), short sh!$%&^, goblin, Youko's little brother, shrub, yogurt and more, but Rolsuk Fryulee isn't one of them.
    It's the name of my Halfling character. :p

20. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Mine just popped into my head.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.