1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Non-spam Spam Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I just realized that I have actually PAID Yahoo for something... I ordered 3 ringing tunes to my cell phone last night... and guess what? I just remembered that the service I ordered them from, Sonera ZED, is partially owned by Yahoo these days....

I feel so dirty....

[Edit: BORED!! Come on people. come to FAI!]

Ara
    (Quack!)

[ August 26, 2002, 14:42: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

2. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

[​IMG] Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Well I just got back from one of the best weekends I've had in a loooong time :D :D

Bands I saw live: Moldy Peaches, Soundtrack of our Lives, Dandy Warhols, White Stripes, Weezer, Electric Soft Parade, The Breeders, Feeder, The Pattern, Vex Red, Andrew WK, Less Than Jake, The Hives, Ash, The Foo Fighters, Raging Speedhorn, Amen, Hundred Reasons, The Shining, Reel Big Fish, NOFX, Incubus, The Offspring and Prodigy.

And I managed to catch a hat that one of the members of Reel Big Fish was wearing when he chucked it out at the end :D And one of my friends got a plectrum from NOFX, but the fool gave it to the person next to him.

The whole music festival was bloody aweseom (apart from when it rained and I missed muse, and when I lost my glasses and one of my shoes jumping too much during Feeder). And Offspring recorded a sample of us shouting to put on their next album supposedly :D

3. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    So the first thing you did was to write a post on SP? Well it seems that you had fun, though I never heard for most of that guys (except for Offspring but only because I went on one of their concerts).

I'll be going to a birthday 'party' of my younger cousins so you won't be hearing from me anymore for like 5 hours or more (I know what you're thinking, what a relief huh? No Kenny for at least few hours *shew*).

Anyway nothing is happening here in the forest. I'm thinking I should start a war between me and that necromancer on the other side of the cliff. I'll kill his sorry little army and let someone else take the land on the other side. Party time :evil: !

/me sends a storm to the necromancer's town and watches the destruction it brings

4. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

you're right....

We won't miss you :evil: :evil: :evil:

hehehehe
    just kidding :D :D

5. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Nope, the first thing I did was have a bath :)

6. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Another crap birthday for me :cry:

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Why was it?

8. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Big big row with my mum over practically nothing and now shes acting fine and has probably fogotten it. Im still feeling bad :(

9. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    A late 'happy birthday', Lazy Bonzo. :rolling:

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    When you fall out with parents and they forget about it it is a sign that you should too :grin:
    Believe me - I usually forget before my mother does though,

Rog looks woozy. Rog's slightly burned out after several local
    firebreathers. Telgan knows how to make drinks like Rog likes them. Telgan
    knows that. Rog helps keep Telgan in business. Rog insists he's not
    addicted. Everyone else knows better. So does Rog. But Rog likes
    drinking. Rog likes drinking a lot. So Rog keeps drinking. And drink he
    will. Until Rog passes out. Which he should be doing quite soon, by the
    looks of it.
    He is a dracon approximately 5'1" tall.

11. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Sorry to hear that Lazy Bonzo. Well I hope you'll get over it quickly.

Anyway I'm back from the 'party' and I'll be buging you for the rest of the night :p .

12. 8people

Media:
    Who are we? What are we? Where are we?
    I can't remember...
    No honestly, I can't remember my name, I've just forgotten it - again. Honestly if I had a Gold Piece for every time I forgot my name I'd have... some gold pieces.

I need help... I've started signing things as 8people - even schoolwork :eek:

I'm slowly
    slipping
    away

forgetting my identity and settling with more...
    I know, I've gone again...

I'm on these weird tablet thingies that you can't mix with other drugs, so I drunk two large glasses of sherry, five seconds on the second glass and two secs on the first - and I'm still standing! That was yesterday though... I think

CURSED Memory!!!!

Been playing on Babyz, I got it for my b'day yonks ago and have finally gotten round to installing it. They make huge messes in the kitchen :foodfight: :nono:

13. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Hey 8people doing a little drinking because you seem a little out of it.

I wonder if monkeys ever have sex with there tails just for fun? :hmm:

[ August 26, 2002, 20:45: Message edited by: Psycho. the fanged rabbit ]

14. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] I'm beginning to think that 8people is just that - 8 different people. Most of 8people's posts are confusing, get used to it :p .

15. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

8people is my best friend!

I am not revealing his/her identity, being the loyal friend I am.

By the way, can I go mad on this site?

16. Big B Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] I can see it now: X-clusive! 8people Exposed! Behind the scenes article with incriminating pics.

17. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!! I LIVE! CPU and Motherboard and RAM. I swore i would scratch and crawl my way back to the world of internet and i have done it. :D :D :D

Its a great feeling to be alive again in a REAL world(SP). My power-supply crashed on friday so i had to wait 3 (THREE!!) days to get the comp. back. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Im never, hear NEVER parting with it again. :eek:
    Oh my comp. lets go to bed shall we?

18. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] we was drinking yesterday, not today

we still can't remember our name - I know my full name has three middle name, and two surnames, I can remember them...

we am one person, we can assure you
    even though I refer to myself as 'we' :p

I am a she - they already know Teeny

19. Big B Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] Good job Sarevok er uh... Gothmog.

20. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

It was same kind of pleasure as resurection. It seemed right :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.