1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Non-spam Spam Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] My *opinion* on PE:

School is mainly *mental* work: i.e. tests, quizzes, homework, note-taking, etc. PE (Physical Education) offers a break from the monotony of school, where we can let go of the bullsh*t we're forced to deal with eight hours a day.

2. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    The only thing I regret is having gotten married. And my ex husband is too clueless to realize how much of an insult that really is...

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Noooo! They are using the computer lab today! At 13.30 I have to hual my arse off from here... no... I don't wanna.... Wait! There is the school library! I am saved!

Ara
    (Cloned in chat by annoying bitchy school server... oh yeah...)

4. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] WOW! :D i just realised ';;;;;;;;;' looks like 'jjjjjjjjjjj' cept the droopy bit (not the dot bit) on the 'j' is like an enlarged version of the droopy bit on the ';' and the dots are the same! Im so clever! :D

5. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Whoa!! I wish I'll someday be that smart :grin: :shake: .

6. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

/me looks at bonzo....smiles and shakes head, then walks off...

7. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

*tsk tsk*
    I can tell some people need to get out.
    :thumb:

8. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    [​IMG] Ahhhh the sky. I have forgotten how it looks after all this time. Or perhaps that's just because I can't stand the way it looks anyway :grin: .

9. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Getting mad because i can't read the stupid new lyrics of that stupid old band. I can't give the URL to their webside because i already told i hate the guitar player. They spoiled my last night because my boyfriend had to show me their new (disappointing) music. :bang: :bang: :bang:

10. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] 1.500 metres over there in this so-called forrest behind our garden, there is a summer camp with silly children hearing :mad: :flaming: silly :mad: :flaming: "music" so loud I still understand the texts ....

I feel I urgently need a mortar .... I'd like to contribute something to their bass ....

Not that I didn't went to that camp when I was like them. However, we heared music there ... :mad: :flaming:

[ August 29, 2002, 22:28: Message edited by: Ragusa ]

11. Oblate Gems: 6/31

Some days ago they were playing that song from "Schnurrbart des Grauens" (moustache of horror)i forgot his real name. The one with "weiß der Geier oder weiß er nicht" (maybe the vulture knows or not). I even was able to analyse the song. Which was horrible because it was a simple sort of punk which annoyed me because i like punk.
    The little girls in my street love to perform something which is called "Mein Name ist Joe" (my name is Joe). They perform it just for me and i love them.

[ August 29, 2002, 22:36: Message edited by: Oblate ]

12. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Lol mein name ist joe, :lol: the German language really does take the piss out of itself

[ August 29, 2002, 23:43: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

13. Oblate Gems: 6/31

Yes, the germans try to talk english all the time, maybe it's because we are kind of a part of the United States of America. :bang:

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Went to see Haunted Castle at the Imax - IT WAS SO COOL!

I went there with BlackCat, Hanny, Lulabelle, BCs' Mother, Luly' Grandmother

I was the only one who didn't get scared and scream! :lol: I could see Hanny out the corner of my eye trying to grab the things that flew out. It was scary (so others thought) but most the time I was laughing at it :confused: am I that warped I'll find tormented souls amusing?

I did feel a bit sick at one point when the torture chamber there were three things there.
    the first was a main chained in a chair and a blade went side to side slowly getting lower and lower and the man had an arm severed off and he was muttering 'please, please behead me... please!' when they view turned away from it it heard him scream loudly - that wasn't the bad one
    The second was an electric rack thing with a man being shocked every couple of seconds and he was screaming PLEASE KILL ME!! That didn't scare me, or make me ill.
    The third I hated most - a pot of acid and a man was being slowly lowered into it and you could see his legs dissolving in it - eww, some of the acid splashed up and burnt away his chest and he was just screaming.

Oops longish post

15. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    Sounds lovely :D . I'd ask you to tell more but I don't really need any long posts where reading is necessary right now.

/me sits down and thinks of the future

16. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

How is Germany part of America. It's the other side of the world and isn't owned by them. Plus it's faught with the USA...TWICE!

17. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

I just saw Shrek. I don't think I can kill ogres anymore.

Somebody told me that donkey is just like me, I can also never keep my mouth shut.

[ August 29, 2002, 23:48: Message edited by: Silverblade ]

18. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

So......you're like Freddie Murphy, but..... have the looks of a Donkey... right? :D

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I just sent an e-mail to Bioware asking about BG2 in a project I have just started - look on BG2 - ToB for more details

I hope they reply - Fingers crossed everyone!

20. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Yes Z, wasn't that what I said?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.