1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Non-spam Spam Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    I hope they do 8people. Oh and Z-Layrex what happened with your previous portrait?

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] They replied - they refused to give me any information on what I wanted :wail:

3. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] Wooooaaaaah!
    :eek:
    Module has reached High expectations... But I jsut came here to celebrate my 758th post, for no particular reason.
    Hello Kenneth! :wave:

4. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    @8people - I'm sorry about it. But like that quote says: "Cheer up the worst is yet to come!" :grin: Something tells me you're not in for the jokes right now. Take a look at this anyway :shake: .

@Gopher - was that meant for me?

<---- This is getting creepy. Wasn't it just yesterday when I got the previous gem?

[ August 30, 2002, 00:39: Message edited by: Keneth of the Darkforest ]

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Hey I'm fine - I don't mind just puts back my project a bit and means more time that I'll need for it :aww:

I found some good tests, I'll just look up the page...
    http://www.armory.com./tests/purity.html
    Yeah, that's it

6. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    Making a thread with our favorite URLs probably wouldn't be the best idea would it? I've got this hunch which tells me that Tal wouldn't be particulary happy about it.

[ August 30, 2002, 01:05: Message edited by: Keneth of the Darkforest ]

7. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Your are obsessed with posting. Im begining to wonder if you are not :borg: constantly online seeking for threads whoes last replies doesnt have origin by you. :D

8. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Germany part of America, well, Joe is not a very german name. And those were 5 year old kids.
    And there was a shop in the next city selling jeans formerly owned by American people. When i was showing that city and that shop to some West Coast freaks they thought it was very amusing, that we buy the jeans they throw away, because we love the americans that much.
    Kids at school think it's cool to have an american slang.
    Some of my friends said "ciul" instead of "cool" for some time, because they thought it would be very american. :roll:

[ August 30, 2002, 01:36: Message edited by: Oblate ]

9. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Z, his name is EDDIE Murphy, BTW.

10. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

:bang: Blasted cursed horrid hell-granted luck. If only I'd come online *before* going into the city today, I might have IWD2 right now...(long string of hell-inspired curses)

11. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] Slimshogun. Stop correcting me all the time.

12. Judas Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Non sequiturs make me eat lampshades.

13. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] We stare each other down
    Like victims in the grind
    Probing all the weakness
    And hurt still left inside,
    And we cry...
    The tears of pearls.
    we do it. Oh we do it.

I :Love:love :love: Savage Garden! :love: I have memorised most of their songs just by listening to them

:borg: + :alien: =8people :lol:

14. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    Still no IWD2 here :bang: :bang: . I'm going bananas out of boringness :nolike: :almostmad: .

/me starts casting a major curse on the sailsman that doesn't want to order the game

15. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

You do know that the simplest way to avoid being corrected all the time is to get your info right when you first type it Z-Layrex...?

[ August 30, 2002, 22:42: Message edited by: Wildfire ]

16. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Jesus i only spelt it wrong. :)

Keneth i know how you feel. I'm waiting for PoR2 I ordered it last night so it wasn't sent today. It'll be sent tommorrow but that just means i won't get it till MONDAY because there's no post on Sundays.

[ August 30, 2002, 22:59: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

17. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Is it me or is everyone ganging up on Z?

18. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

[​IMG] :cry: this happens all the time to me every day of my life.

19. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    I don't. I still like Z-Layrex (I obviously haven't been here long enough to feel otherwise). But seriously Z why did you give up your previous portrait? Oh and at least you'll be getting PoR2 in monday I won't be getting IWD2 like for the end of September :sosad: :bang: .

20. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I hate it when people gang up on me, happened too many times for my liking - worst when a whole school turns on you, worse, a rough school that you are new to and is a hundred miles away from your friends and the teachers ignore you when your being bullied - *that* I can't stand

I always find it worse when my friends are ganged up on though

I can stand up for them but not myself

I hope to get IWD in October :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.