1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Non-spam Spam Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

2. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Sausagey action!

3. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

me, secrtet women or generally snuggly.

4. Yerril Gems: 22/31

You, ya big hunk!

5. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

lmao. Lathander's gay ha ha! what do ya say to that!?

6. Yerril Gems: 22/31

Lathander may well be gay, but it's none of my concern. :bigeyes:

7. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] All right you two bozos, take it to the chat room.

8. Yerril Gems: 22/31

OK everyone, show's over. I still know all, I just won't be receiving any more questions.

I'll leave you with a tip, however. Watch out for 8people - its gonna be big big big!

9. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I'm gone for one week and every thing seems to be normal???? Well all most. I just got done reading up on MegaTokyo(I wondered where that PSgirl went). I also cheacked my mail(who knew you could get so much crap in one week).

But while I was camping I did get some major work done one my novel:D I'm very proude of myself. I also walked up several hundred feet of sanddunes, conoed several miles of river, walked a mile out off shore in to a lake, stood in Canadan sand but I was still in the US, watched the worlds biggest water founton grove out to the music of Elvis.

Ok now let's see how many people can guess where I went:D

And lastly what's up with posting? I click on a space I want to add something and I have to write over ever thing?! That and the smiles dont work for me but I dont feel for them so I dont care.

10. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

And this is why I don't read that much of the boards. (Z-Layrex and Yerril)

11. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Bah you're all too high-strung. Can't even have a silly joke lately.

12. Yerril Gems: 22/31

[​IMG] Aww, SG, you're too critical! Lighten up, bask in the all-knowingness of the Guru Yerril! :bigeyes:

13. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] DRSW Welcome back!

You listened to the music of Elvis! Hmmm since he is dead I guess you went to heaven. Am I right? :1eye:

14. Big B Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] At least it's not the "Spam non-spam" post.

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Hey S_Goddess, how did your family re-union go? Man ... you missed a bit on the D&D ... Conan leveled! Don't worry, i gave you a small amount of experience from a previous action i forgot to edit in ;) See! I am nice now aren't I? I think i deserve alitte *ahem* for that ;) ( k )

16. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Heaven is a good guess(lot's of great looking girls I all most thought that I was there). But sorry it's much more down to earth.

17. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Everybody, bow before the great goddess Ezellohar Shark, who brings you her latest(and first)POEM-like THINGY.

"The Ode to SPAM"

Spam, it gives you life
    Spam, it gives you a meaning
    Spam, it is healthy
    Even if it pisses of the mods

Spam, with Grammatical Morons
    Spam, with Idiots
    Spam, with Ezellohar Shark
    Who reaches her 259th post this night

Spam, to get little gemmies
    From Turquoise
    To Rogue Stone

Spam, it is eatable
    Spam, it is throwable

Spam, makes mods lock the posts
    Spam, it makes mods throw out the morons
    Spam, it makes me weird
    Spam, it makes me very weird
    Spam, it makes ppl weird
    Spam, it makes me weird

As I sit here on Yellow Lemon Tree
    Polishing certain Drow Rangers scimitars
    I sing the ode to SPAM

And you can never stop me.

Oh and Sean Bean is hot.

And Anomen as well.

Including Aragorn...

[ August 18, 2002, 01:17: Message edited by: Ezellohar Shark ]

18. Yerril Gems: 22/31

[​IMG] I woke up this morning...and I STILL know all!

However, I'm going on holiday soon, so no-one will find out any answers to their qustions. :(

19. Lennon Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

If one-word replies aren`t allowed, what about many words that are the same word repeated many times ?? ;)

20. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] I just played Shadows of Spam

This is the Intro:

"The Lord of Spam shall perish, but in his death he shall spam a score of mortal spammers. Chaos shall be spammed in their footsteps!

Jon Spameticus: Ahhh. The Spam of Bhaal has awoken. It is time for more... *spam*

Jon Spameticus: The *Spam* will only be passing, you should survive the process.

Jon Spameticus: Interesting! You have much untabbed *spam*.

Jon Spameticus: Do you even realize your own *spam*?

SpamGolem: More. *Spammers*. have. entered. the. complex. Master...

Jon Spameticus: They *spam* sooner than we had anticipated! No matter they will only prove a slight delay....

The downside with the game is that dialogues tend to be somewhat confusing, as you see. But the plot is simple though. You have to get your spam back from Jon Spameticus before he taps the tree of spam from all its power and becomes immortal. Luckily the country of Spam has lots of opportunities to spam your way to strength. Slay Lots of evil Spampires who snap your remaining spam-essence. Spam against Ancient supernatural Spammers. Fight your way through the mysterious crypts of Spamhold. Survive with finessed spam in the dangerous Underspam where mad Spamholders can turn you to spam in a single round. Spam your way to fortune in Shadows of Spam! It is worth the $44.99 on Amazon, I would say. Spam your way to 2000 posts and you get it for free. I did :D

[ August 18, 2002, 13:07: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.