1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Paladin kit questions...

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Sir Belisarius, Feb 5, 2001.

1. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] ROTF LMAO!!!! Darien, for once I am speechless. I have no reply to that....

2. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Some of our swords are longer and thicker than others. I'm just surprised I had Bel all wrong. I figured for sure he was more of a dagger or dirk type of wielder. :)

Syl...

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I guess I had you wrong Syl; I figured you were the one who told Darien about Bel's sword! :D

4. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

All I can say is it's big...and sharp!

Syl...

5. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    Syl, just because you have a +1 letter opener doesn't mean you have to go around disparaging my sword! ;)

How did we get here anyway?

[This message has been edited by Sir Belisarius (edited February 05, 2001).]

6. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] You can't judge a man by the length of his sword, it's the actual fencing and swordplay that counts, ;)

7. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] At least, that's what the men with stilettos say! :D

8. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

Never have you heard the saying BTA,

"It's small but it packs a good punch!"

:eek:

Syl...

9. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    [​IMG] No, but I've heard:
    "Speak softly, but carry a big stick!" :D

10. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Sorry, Lord Moeken, but not so. Anyone can get lessons in fencing and swordplay...

The rest of you: LINE UP!! We'll settle this once and for all... :D

11. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

*Sylvus coo's*

You can play with my sword first!

LOL

Syl...

12. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Gotta love a "take charge" kinda lass! ;)

13. Duskai Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] ooh you are all going to play with each others swords? can i watch can i? a free spit and polish to the winner, or should that be the other way around?
    j/k!

14. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

Damn! It's getting hot in here!

*undoes his tie and kicks off his shoes*

Syl...

15. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] *leans back in his chair and begins to open his shirt, one button at a time...*

16. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Well this certainly beats the "Which NPC do you hate the most" conversations we usually have! :D

;)
    :eek:
    :rolleyes:
    :o

17. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

*pinches his nipples and sighs with pleasure*

That last smile certainly looks like you're ready for some action there Bel!

Syl...

[This message has been edited by Sylvus Moonbow (edited February 05, 2001).]

18. Blackthorne TA

Media:
    [​IMG] :eek: Cover your eyes kiddies! :eek:

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited February 05, 2001).]

19. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] I guess it was subconscious...I didn't even think of that until you said it!

20. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] BTA, are you referring to the previous comments, or are you finally ready to reveal your own weapon? Heh,heh...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.