1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

penis names?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by scarampella, Dec 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyRTFM Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I never got the whole naming it thing. Why does it even need a name? Do you talk to it?!?

2. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    sparkplug

3. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

No special names here either but I heard some give them a rank like 'footman' and try to promote them to 'general' :rolleyes:

4. Turambar Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

My girlfriend called him Daffy....

If you have ever seen a Daffy Duck movie you know why (slobbering all over the place)

5. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    That's why (s)he called it Morgoth. I expected Morgoth would be about that size....
    (No offens ment, Morgoth, just needed a person on SP who would be 'de lul')

Hey guys n Girls. Eventhough we don't have names for our lower regions, that doesn't mean we can't sum up some names, heh?

6. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] no. but my ex used to call mine 'ninja peepee' because of this nonsense.

what is particularly annoying is that girls tend to call penises by distinctly 'cute' names behind their backs and nice 'manly' names (like southern lumber) to our faces. quite humiliating. :grin:

7. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Why would naming your penis be a sign of insecurity Rastor? I dont really get that.

8. scarampella Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

wow, this is way more interesting than I ever expected!

First, for some odd reason I'm impressed there are not many who name their member: I mean why would you?

Second, I find it fascinating that so many of you are insulted by the idea or are adverse to it in some way: What's the big deal?

I mean, there are many different reasons for coming up with a name besides the idea it denotes power over the brain or life of some sort that extends beyond well, ***inches...

[ December 17, 2002, 12:28: Message edited by: scarampella ]

9. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I don't name my penis, my gf does. The name is both embarassing and flattering for me :rolleyes: but what can I do? :holy:

And I agree - why should naming your "best part" be a sign of insecurity? It's not that a penis is *completely* autonomous, recognising that you can invent even wondrous names for it without accusing "him down there" for your own compulsiveness.

:D "Oh, what is *he* doing to you? *blush* Now I have to swiftly close my eyes ... but why is it that I can't?" :shake:

10. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Doh, I was going to mention the Wicked Willy cartoon of the eighties and so raise the question of whether your willy has a name for you?

Anyway, while trying to find an appropriate link to a Wicked Willy site (for those that don't know these cartoons), I found this article. OK it's not what I hoped for but it is relevant to this 'debate.'

11. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Wow, some of you are pretty scary. Seriously, why would it need a name?

12. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Why have I never given my penis a name? Why should I springs to mind, another is it's silly? It's not like it's a pet you know. But it's not averse to being stroked ;)

13. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    It doesn't need a name. Quod nomen est?
    People don't need a name, either.

But if someone wants to, then let them.
    AFAIK, there are more females giving their bf's tool a name, then males give theirs. I discussed this with my colleagues (almost all female) and they said they chose, not the males.
    Seems the ladies wants to take care of this socalled extra 'person'. Maybe that's why they call it 'the bald baby with the pink (or purple) turtle-neck'.

Edit:
    Lol Vermillion,
    and the females should caress their babies.

[ December 17, 2002, 14:19: Message edited by: Master of Nuhn ]

14. Mortensen Banned

[​IMG] I wholeheartedly agree Master of Nuhn ;)

15. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Well, going on the premise that a mate of mine refers to the ladies bit as a bearded axe wound, a guys could be called the axe.

16. Mortensen Banned

[​IMG] Hello do you want to stroke my puppy? it's a pink puppy with a purple nose lol :toofar:

17. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

No, it never crossed my mind. But I am also a doll Scientist.

Slappy, did you have an irrelevant link or not? I miss your links to different worlds man. :)

18. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    MoN, why do you need me to work out your sexual frustations?? :p

[ December 17, 2002, 15:52: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

19. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

My ex girlfriend used to call my penis, Ted ;)

20. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Wild Bill :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.