1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Do you pee in the shower?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Kitrax, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    :yot: I work at a cabinetry shop. I stand in the same spot all day on bare (and rough) concrete as I sand away. Now that winter is comming, the temp inside the shop is usually around 40 to 50 degrees (F). :brrr: My hands are in worse shape...my finger tips get rubbed raw almost daily from all the hand sanding I have to do, and beside all the splinters I have to dig out on a daily basis, they are cracking too. The work I do doesn't actually cause my feet to crak. It's the fact that I wear and old pair of Vans sneakers that have worn out insoles. Oh, and I end up walking about 1 to 2 miles home every day. :bang:

I'm already looking for a new job. :rolleyes: :rolling:

2. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I just go before I get in the shower...

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I'm not sure how not peeing in the shower makes me a Pope. As Gnarfflinger points out, most adults have enough bladder control to be able to go before or after being in the shower.

Also off-topic, I seem to remember scoring much lower than any most of you in the recent 'purity' test so if you all think that peeing in the shower is what it takes for to be 'radical' and 'extreme' then you might want to guess again.

4. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I am usually not awake when I get in the shower. So I get in and the water starts to cascade over me, slowly waking me up.

But certain parts seem to wake up before the rest so it's sometimes a 'Woah big fella' and aim for the drain. :D

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@DM

lol :D

i do when i feel the need :p

ooh i can't wait for the spin-off thread: who pees in pools? :D :p

6. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Eww... No!

I mean come on! There's a loo in the bathroom anyway, how lazy do you have to be to not use it? :shake:

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Magpie: exactly!

8. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Never! I use the toilet for this.

9. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I knew a girl who pee'd in the bath!!! that is gross, but she was/is hot so I declared it ok for her but nasty for anybody else!

As for me, I would never pee in the bath or shower.

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

So, HB and Mags are willing to step out, dry off, pee and get back in. Jolly good for you two then, but some of us don't have the time (lateness for work or school), have done it once and caused themselves terrible injury (my second concussion came from slipping on what I thought was a dry floor and cracking my head on the sink) and/or only have one bath towel availible for drying. Remind me not to have either of you sleep over! :alien: :square: ;)

11. Harbourboy

No, as mentioned above, I would not do that. I am lucky enough to have sufficient bladder control to be able to go before or after. And if I really was that late for work that I couldn't spare the 20 seconds it might take to go for pee in the toilet, I would just wait until I got to work and go during work time.

12. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Yup, I pee in the shower routinely. If it's an emergency, I do it in the toilet before showering. But usually it's not that urgent so it comes five minutes after I started to shower. So I just do it there, since I'm all wet already... don't want to get the floor and toilet soaked.

13. Kitrax

Media:
    Maybe it's just me, but when the water starts flowing, I get the urge to pee, and if you're like me and take 15 to 20 minute long showers, that urge can be overberring. :rolling:

14. DestructoJanitor Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Sometimes I take a shower just so I can pee in the shower.
    I blow my nose in the shower too. People who walk by the bathroom say they can hear when I do and they find it Revolting.

15. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Okay, you lost me here :lol:

16. Kitrax

Media:
    @DestructoJanitor...are you my brother? He shoots "snot rockets" in the shower almost every time he took a shower when I lived with my parents.

By the way...that's gross, especially if he didn't make sure they got washed down the drain. :rolling:

17. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Malovae, I'm curious, just how did you know that this woman was peeing in the bathtub? Maybe I don't want to know.

18. DestructoJanitor Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

olimikrig: Hehe, well let me set up the situation for ya...Let's say I went to the bathroom with the interest of checking my hair, flexing in the mirror or some such routine. While I am in the bathroom, however, I feel the urge.

Sometimes I don't feel like aiming, especially if I have been flexing . So I'll hop in the shower run some cold water and just unleash, like I imagine my caveman ancestors once did.

Though why anyone would ever wanna know....

Kitrax: I only have to blow my nose because I take cold showers. I'm not a practitioner of the "snot rocket", although I bet I wish I was.

[ October 06, 2005, 06:07: Message edited by: DestructoJanitor ]

19. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

:shake:

so peeing in the toilet is the exception and not the rule? :D

20. Harbourboy

Some of you people are VERY odd (not that we needed this poll to make that conclusion).

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.