1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Male birth control pill...would you use it?

Discussion in 'Alley of Dangerous Angles' started by Kitrax, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Yeah, I know that technique - a specific pressure point which deflects ejaculation into the bladder - it works fine, you just need to know the exact location of the said pressure point. Works like a charm.

I did. Lost 30 pounds in two months. Did you people know that 20 minutes of... err, y'know burns 90 calories? That's 270 per hour, think about it.

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    /me raises his hand.

Hi, how ya' doing. Ok, so it wasn't a *full* month, but the week leading up to our wedding, the week in Hawaii, and the week after we got back was just crazy. We were still going at it *at least* once a day for the next month stright...and then things started to slow down once we ran out of all the lube, body paint, and other tasty things we got as gifts. :rolleyes: The stress of school + work also made things slow down. :bad:

And I agree that condoms suck. I'm lucky enough to have a wife that is allergic to latex, is opposed to anything that has to do with lamb skin condoms, and thinks the polyurethane ones will have the same effect as the latex.

Sex in general is good for your body. Since we've kind of gone off topic, here's some things to consider about that awesome 3 letter word:
    (Not sure if everything is true, but it's still a good read.)
    I am a living testament to #9 and #10. Headaches just melt away every time, and it's not uncommon at all for the phlegm in my chest to loosen up enough for me to clear it out. I've also noticed that for a short time, my nose (when it is stuffed up) actually does clear up to the point where I can breathe through it freely...doesn't last too long though. :bad:

Anyway...back on topic now... :p :rolling:

3. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    OK, but that's a special circumstance. Almost everyone goes at it like rabbits during the honeymoon.

I think people like DotW are in the minority here. I doubt that most people average having sex 60 times per month with their partner.

And I wasn't talking particularly about how much people have sex - what got me on the topic was the cost of condoms versus birth control. I don't even remember who brought it up originally, but basically they were saying that the cost of condoms could exceed the cost of birth control, and I just thought that was unlikely.

Evidently, I am in the minority in only having sex a few times per week with my wife. Still, I find it hard to believe that most people have sex 60 times per month. I can believe it can happen over a short period of time - it's certainly biologically possible - but I doubt if you took an average over a long period of time you'd be able to get anywhere near 60.

4. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Aldeth, I'd say you ARE in the minority...you randy devil, you! ;) I can count on one hand the number of times in a MONTH my wife and I...um, 'conjugate'. :D

But back when we were first together (and some time before the wedding even - pre-marital heathens that we are) we probably averaged maybe seventy or eighty times in a month. And that probably persisted halfway through our first year of wedded bliss.

:idea:
    Saaay, maybe that's why I just don't have much sex drive now? I overloaded my Id and burned it out?

And as for the 'cost-accounting' bit, I thought it was a comparison between this 'male birth control pill' and the more usual female 'Pill'?

5. Disciple of The Watch

Well, I don't know about euphoria... but the well-being part is damn right.

Again, absolutly true, though the effect is temporary.

I know, I know. This likely wouldn't have been possible during the rest of the year, but during this summer, both of us worked part time... so the rest came naturally.

That was me. I was talking about latex allergies and the higher cost of polyurethane condoms.

It's absolutly not the same thing. Polyurethane has a natural feel, transmits body heat... and if your wife thinks it will the same effect than latex because of her allergy... trust me, it will not . I have been using polyurethane alternatives for nearly two years, and I never had the shadow of a problem.

6. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Wow...I've always wondered when they would put out something like this...

I'm definitely all for it...and I know my girlfriend would love me for not making her have the morning-after pill on the odd occasion when we run out of condoms...

7. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

LMAO Barmy :shake:

I say, I say! I'll have you know SAH that I do NOT have her take those things! I just wrap my tool. (She wont take them :rolleyes: )

heh, i wish :rolleyes:

Such an ability, wasted on the married man ;) hehe just kidding. Wish I knew how to do that.. you don't suppose they have a website about it or teach a course? :shake:

8. Disciple of The Watch

I've done a bit of research in an old book my ex forgot among my stuff, and the ejaculation-deflecting technique is called the "Jen-Mo" or some such, and the pressure point is about halfway between the balls and the anus. I can't be much more precise, since this is described in a text, but you just have to try it the trial and error way - use it only if you must, because orgasms are just not as good using this technique.

9. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

@ Kitrax: love the "top 10" list ;)

Aside from that, if it were tested and proven harmless, I don't have a problem. I'm a bit uneasy about possible side effects, though.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.