1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: my way only?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Vermillion, Dec 5, 2002.

1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] :flaming:

Women are *curious* and like to *help*

but it just seems like we are meddleing :p

We may be evil, but if we are then it's because you MEN have oppressed us for years and we seek revenge :evil:

2. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Men in the past opressed women in the past. Take it out on them. And stop interfering, you may be curious, just ask, but not in the interrogation way with the big brother is watching you way of doing it, pleeeeeeeeease :wail:

3. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Atreides: I didn't think you were gay, but it was probably a good idea to clarify that. And see, 22 does make a whole lot of sense...It could be a deal with them trying to hold onto their youth, or get a younger perspective on things or...maybe...you're just a really great guy. ;) That does happen from time to time. I wouldn't worry about it...enjoy the fact that you're getting a different perspective on life.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Women torment men because it's fun and easy :lol:

We have ways to confuse them very easily and are able to use our memories to jump surprises on you - but worse of all - there is the silent treatment, puppy-eyes, and catty option

5. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

There's nothing worse than the attitude of an attractive teenage girl.

6. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Believe me... Mothers are worse...

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Here are some funny quotes that men have said in the past:

"Women, can't live with them, can't have heterosexual sex with out them!!!" - Dick, From 3rd Rock From The Sun

"Women, can't live with them, can't have a crappy line of credit without them." - My Dad

"When a woman tries something new, let her fail miserably, then go have a good laugh with your buddies."

I heard the last one off of Dahrma & Greg, but I couldn't quite remember the exact words, but I figure it's close enough. :rolling:

8. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Who's seen My Fair Lady?
    "Why can't a woman be more like a man? Men are so honest; so thoroughly square. Eternally noble. Historically fair. Ready to buck you up whenever you are glum. Why can't a woman be a chum. Why is thinking something women never do. Why is logic never even tried? Straightening up their hair is all they ever do. Why don't they...straighten up the mess that's inside? Why can't a woman behave like a man?"

And the classic....
    "BUT.....Let a woman in your life and your senerity is threw. She redecorates your home from your cellar to your dome, then goes on to the enthralling fun of overhauling you. Let a woman in your life and you're up against a wall. Make a plan and you will find she has something else in mind and so rather than do either you do something else that neither likes at all. You want to talk of Keats and Milton; She only wants to talk of love. You'll go to see a play or ballet and spend it searching for her glove. Let a woman in your life and you invite eternal strife!"

Ahhh....A Hymn to Him.

[ December 08, 2002, 18:58: Message edited by: dragonjewel13 ]

9. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Never were truer words spoken.

All women have a hidden reserve of evil, and they all use it regularly. Just some more regularly than others.

10. AlexGK Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There's nothing worse than the attitude of an attractive teenage girl.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahym, I really think same goes for teenage boys - you only need to see my brother :D

11. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    well, ok, but can't you go to your local cemetary and dig up a man who has been dead for 100 years or more? Beat on him, not us.

12. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Respect the dead AMaster :rolleyes:

13. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

I've actually met quite a few girls lately who are nothing but sweet. All you have to do is not be incredibly stubborn and be willing to help them out. Most tend to reciprocate, once they realize that you aren't a pig-headed jerk.

And don't stop! It's fun to be tormented (when she's just kidding around and not being vindictive).

Shut a woman out of your life and you're inviting a lot more than eternal strife. Seriously, it sucks not having friends from the opposite gender.

14. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    not for one-in-ten people in America :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.