1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Should this site have photo albums?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Mortensen, Dec 28, 2002.

1. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Hmmmm.

I might just use my webcam that I went to all the trouble of fixing.

2. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] Bwhahaha!
    Now you shall all suffer from gopher-induced nightmares from staring at my pallid face for too long!
    ;)
    The ladies will scream I'm tellin' ye!

3. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    So I finally joined your Gorgon and Medusa Circle. I'll probably upload some more when I get some nice pics. Excluding these halfnaked MoN-on-the-beach pics, since they are simply not nice.(Too bad for you Faragon :evil: )

Question: Did you have any imaginations of how people would have looked like. And do they compare to what they turned out to be?

4. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I thought everyone would be fat computer geeks (like me actually) But alot of people are quite good looking!

5. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Actually, I was rather shocked at how certain people looked too---It's funny the perception you get from the way someone talks online, and the portraits/avatars too. I need to find some 'not drunk' pictures to post, just to prove that I don't always look that goofy.

6. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    The only SPĀ“er who saw me, was Exxie...

ask him for my hottiness, and me for a phonenumber :D

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    @ Dragonjewel- How many of those babies belong to you? :)

8. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I have twins, so the two little girls you see running around, eating sand, raising hell...Those are mine. I ought to post the pics of them swinging by themselves, that right there is cuteness personified.

9. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

I should upload the pic where I have a gun to my head.

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

What Jafo realy meant to say is, "I'm Sorvo posting with my bosses account, oh wait... crap!" :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.