1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: The best Kits...(Poll Version)

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Kitrax, Aug 27, 2002.

1. astro zombie Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

i dont see why everyone prefers the avenger over totemic or just pure alls the avenger can do is shapeshift into these crappy animals (i prefer pure class for the druid) and the totemic druid can bring up spirit animals so can one you are at a high lvl kick ass... i mean they can anialy rape the the litches and mind flyers and vamps...etc. but i guess everyone is intitled to their own opioun.... owell and by the way when you get a shapeshifter to lvl 22 he can kick so much ass.

2. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Ehm...Why would Shapeshifter be so much better when he reaches lvl22 :confused:

3. Earl Grey

Earl Grey Mmm... hot tea! Veteran

[​IMG] @astro zombie
    Go read the faq, especially the part about Grammatical Moron of the Week. You might want to edit your post before a mod sees it. :p

I join Gothmog4230 in asking you what makes level 22 so good for a Shapeshifter?

4. Sick curtaiN Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

afaik, at lvl 22, all druids, will be able to transform into the Fire or Earth Elemental. I fail to see why this makes the shapeshifter any better. :grin:

Pls correct me if I'm wrong...

:coffee:

5. Prophete D'Acier Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Talos rocks! I love the Priest of Talos stronghold it's so cool!

Cavaliers and Undead Hunters are the only good kits of the Paladin class. Inquisitor sucks.

Necromancers rule.

6. Earl Grey

Earl Grey Mmm... hot tea! Veteran

[​IMG] OMG! :eek:
    :toofar: :nono:
    Are you talking about the same game? Have you actually played with an Inquisitor?

Yes, those arguments of yours almost have me convinced. :p

[ September 02, 2002, 06:50: Message edited by: Earl Grey ]

7. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Such a decent language, right ;) :p
    So well described why and how is Cavalier greatly better that Inquisitor :p

Put some brains at work while writing :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[ September 02, 2002, 12:34: Message edited by: Gothmog4230 ]

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I don't really have that many kit preferences, but Assassin, Jesters and Wild Mages rock!

I have yet to play many of the other kits so I can't really say anything else...

Ara
    (Spammage in sight!)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.