1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: What is your marital status?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Kovalis Darkfire, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

2. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Single, atm. Oh, well; better to enjoy of it then. ;)

3. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I have been single for most of my life. (15 years)Of course there where those "one week relationships" in first to sixth grade in school :p

4. Shura Gems: 25/31

@ Oaz's initial post: :D I know what you mean, although the spelling is different.

Martial Status: Well, I do have basic unarmed combat training from my time in the army and I have done some self study on chinese kenpo, though it is really too insignificant to be mentioned. So mostly I rely on my natural reflexes and wits in sparring.

:D

Oh! Marital status! 21 is too young an age to be married, IMO.

:D

5. Woodwyrm Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

My marital status... Wtf is that???

Oh, i get it now...i think.

I'm single, or as tsargustafs community would have it: Monk/Nun.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[ August 06, 2003, 13:14: Message edited by: Woodwyrm ]

6. Earl Grey

Earl Grey Mmm... hot tea! Veteran

[​IMG] Lazy Bonzo wrote:
    That seems a bit young, but as long as you two love each other that's all that matters. ;)

7. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Married 7 years, 2 weeks, 3 days.
    Will have begun dating 10 years ago on Sept. 21, this year. :)

P.S. @Earl Grey - :lol:

8. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Fiancee - together for three years, getting married in a year (or so - no date yet).

9. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Well, I had 3 girlfriends, with the last one I lived 2 years, then we broke up, now, I'm in love with a girl that I feel she loves me, the only problem is she's in Spain and I'm in Argentina, you have no idea how much I whish to go there...

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    [From Lazy Bonzo's post, mentioned and referred to by Earl Grey]

17 months?! Sounds like powerword: marry to me :D

It beats my longest official one 36 times :lol: :shake:

Hint: if you divide 17 months by my longest official relationship, you will have some insight into why that one was the longest :D

11. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    @ Chev - I think Earl Grey's post was a joke, in that Lazy Bonzo's post could be interpreted that his girlfriend is only 17 months old.

12. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Unofficially betrothed, officially wooped, and artificially flavored. No preservatives.

*must stop thinking in marketing terms, must stop, must take a day off....*

13. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

My marital status is usually "blissful", but my cat peed on my husband at 7 this morning so I may be divorced before nightfall. :eek: :eek: :eek:

14. Kovalis Darkfire Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Sounds like yer husband doesn't like the cat too much sprite...maybe you should build a new cat, err...it is a machine isn't it...ahahaha(not funny, no one laughs, Kovalis pities himself)

15. Faragon Gems: 25/31

Veteran

Sprite don't worry, just go to the pound and get a new one.

Husband I mean. ;)

16. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] @Earl Grey, Lol :lol:

17 months that we have been together :p (even though i know that you know that, and you know that i know that you know that i know that you know that i have really gotten confused as to the point i'm trying to make here, ah well :heh: )

I'm 15, she's 15 (I'm 4 hours older woop :) !)

17. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    So like...are you dating your twin sister? :p ;)

18. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Nope i was born at 9pm and she was born the next day at 1am, same hospital (freaky lol) but different parents :p thankfully! I'm no incestous <insert 'name of group of stereotypicall incestous people e.g. rednecks and royalty' here>

19. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Are you sure? I heared rumors of a milkman running from chamber to chamber. Well, at least your mother-in-law is not your mother...

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Single here.

Unless someone *else* has married me without saying, again.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.