1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Random babbling!

Ok,sure.

Well, all I got to say at the moment, is I hope and pray that this year is going to be better than last year.

I thank God that I am graduating finaly and might have a life that doesn't include boring books that are painful to read!

I will be getting a brand new vehicle in March, kind of a graduation present to myself. It will be my first, brand new car, all of my other ones have been previously owned. And, Oh Yeah!!! I get to pick it out right down to the sun roof, color, and speaker system. :)

Guess that is about it for the moment.

Live long and prosper! Hee Hee

2. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Damona, no I am not in the military (at least, not until I join the Reserve later this year). I'm just a freak who has had a life-long obsession with the military. See what GI Joe does to children? :)

Dragonrider, no I did not make those up. It's titled Murphy's Laws of Combat Operations, but I do not know who the author is.

3. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I used to mutilate my little brother's GI Joes and glue them together in unnatural positions after he went to bed at night.:hahaerr: He's not going into the military... I think I scarred him for life. He used to see the little guys all lined up on his dresser when he woke up, and cry. Heehee. I love my little bro.

4. AMaster Gems: 26/31

Media:
    [​IMG] Damona, you remind me of my sister. I'm not sure whether or not that's a good thing. Oh well.

5. ShadowDaemon Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I used to do stuff like that! Once, my sister woke up to find that all 5 trillion (ok, so like 25, 30) of her barbie dolls had been Hung by their necks from little shoelace nooses... with only 12 loops so it was all legal... and emotionally scaring. I didnt get in NEAR as much trouble as when she woke up to a barbie orgy... but thats another story. but it WAS more trouble than the Hybrid Ninja Turtle-Barbie death corps. Love them barbies... Tee Hee Hee!

6. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I used to do that to my barbies! Once I even had a little Halloween party with them. It involved about 30 barbies, 4.5 tubes of costume blood, and a pair of wirecutters. There was a few dangling from the ceiling fan, and one of the Kens was crucified on a pair of chopsticks. My parents were mortified. That's when they decided that I was too old to be playing with Barbies.

(Gee, looking back, I was kind of a bad kid. Ah well, nothing's changed!)

[This message has been edited by Damona Silvercloud (edited January 28, 2002).]

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] You really are a sick bunch, aren't you?

8. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I used to give my GI Joes real dynamite to throw at eachother. Small firecrackers that really were the right size for them.
    The bad thing is that I all my GI Joes broke :(

9. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I've never played with barbies. Reading THESE testimonies (and being a bloodthirsty person as I am) that's probably a good thing....

10. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] You were too busy getting old or what? :p

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited January 28, 2002).]

11. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

[​IMG] Lokken hears a distant cry.

... MEDIIIIIIIIC!!!!

Lokken rushes to his new occupation.

I guess you know what that means. Bloody military nationalists.

12. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Congratulations Lokken! Remember to put a "sort affaldspose" inside your backpack on "rekrutturen".
    Get "bamsedragt" boots that are way too big

The best pieces of information you'll ever get before doing time. :)

Anyway:
    Always keep your closetkeys in ONE bundle
    Always close your pockets and lock your closet
    And never leave your rifle behind.
    Don't turn your helmet upside down on the ground while putting on the gasmask

Do these four simple things and you'll get along just fine :)

EDIT; I just remembered. Never volunteer as a scount, I did. *sigh*
    When you run in your "bamsedragt" never loosen your gasmask filter. They'll find out. And you'll get punished :)

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited January 28, 2002).]

13. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

[​IMG] Come up with a permanent disease that will let you out of service? How about spaddiction permanentous? :p

On a more serious note....Good luck. You're going to need it....Sneak online whenever you can ;).

/me is feeling gladder than usual about being female....

Know what? Bet by the time I'M eighteen, they'll be enlisting girls too! :wail:

14. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] I can't get into the chat room :cry: :help:

Oh well .... to all the friends I cannot say Hi to :wave: :holy:

15. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Tal, on the Boards O' Magick their should be a culture exchange. Every one here comes from all over so wouldn't it be cool to learn another language with the help of your favorite people? Would you not like to learn or share your ways?

If you type they will come...

16. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, I finally was fed up enough with my not-working BG2 to uninstall it. Then, when I started to do something else, I found out it was NOT BG2 that was broke... It is the bloody CD-drive!

Can we say pissed off?

My changes of getting a new drive in the neart future are slim, at the cery least...

Ara
    (Suffering from withdrawal...)

17. Arwen Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] My dog is about to be released from jail... Here's the story - she bit me pretty good, so I had to go to the hospital and all - and they snitched on us to the animal control! And it turned out that there's a law - if a dog bites, it goes to the vet's or kennels at the animal control for 10 days quarantine to be tested. So the bastards took my puppy away to test her for rabies (the funny thing is - she's vaccinated!). Poor thing had to spend 10 days in a cage.
    Aren't american laws stupid?

18. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I'd bite a goblin too if I saw one :p.

Seriously though, it was for your own safety and for the safety of those around the dog. What's wrong with playing it safe?

19. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] I found the red thread. It was down in the mall. So if anyone can't find it I can mail it.

20. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

To AMaster: A bunch of your entries in your long post about the Military were copied from Half-Life: Opposing Force's manual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.