1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mat, that Noah´s Ark thingy was cool.

Tiamat,I DO lot more stupid things in school. I ARGUE with teachers, if something isnt like fair.

Ezellohar Shark
    (THE PALADIN)

2. DemoGorgon Guest

Im getting an avatar. its gonna say i hate lawyers.

3. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Imagine that ... Demogorgon's Avatar is an Ice Elemental. :confused:

[Crystal golem actually. You didn't think I'd have demogorgon as an avatar, did you? :rolleyes:] -Tal

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited February 26, 2002).]

4. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] lol! Just watch it or Big Bel might come crush you in a bear-hug. Though the golem does look rather big too :p :D

[This message has been edited by Lokken (edited February 26, 2002).]

5. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

LOL, so do I. I thought it was a convenient time to stop :p.

6. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I like golems. I like dragons better.

Whats your avatar anyways Tiamat?

7. Kill_Lexington Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

As far as I know it's a Solar but I don't know for sure.

8. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

MUST VENT!!!!!!!!

I'm very ticked off at my school system right now. All the schools have closed execpt for mine! Theirs about a foot of snow on the ground and the roads are inpassabal unless you have a really big car. Now I have to walk to school in a foot of snow!

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I am, for a change, happy:

I have gotten two of my four finals back.

In English, I got an A! Yay! Yay! Yay!
    *doeas a happy dance*
    He even managed to understand my handwriting, which I did not understand when I re-read my essay.... By the way, I wrote the essay about the stress-relieving effect of computer games, especially RPGs...
    SO happy.

I even passed psych, got a C.

Now, I dread my Bilogy results....

Oh, and another ramble. Does anyone else get sort of warm and fuzzy feeling when a romance in BG2 goes particulary well? I apparently do. :)

Ara
    (Still completely in love with her English teacher, edgy, annoyed, and stressed...)

10. Maldir Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Congratulations! Is that grade for the content of the essay, or skill in the language? If it's the latter, then you'd certainly deserve one (these boards must be good for practising English).
    As to the ramble - sometimes yes, it's possible to get very involved with the NPCs and their relationship with your PC/you. It's the same for all of them, if it's well written.

11. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

Look at my Avatar! It has Blue Hands! My Avatar is the 9th best on the Forums! (Not the title or anything, just the picture)
    Dear God,
    Yes those are my hands, O Omnipotent one. So go to your fallen angel's 'Hood.
    In Jesus name, Amen.

[This message has been edited by Slith (edited March 01, 2002).]

12. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] slith- are you SURE those are his hands? ;)

btw, when you were little, did anyone else's mum tie their gloves/mittens together with a piece of string that you'd have to run through both sleeves of your coat?

13. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

LOL! Yes god, she did.

The other day we were playing Trivial Pursuit for Juniors and this question came up:

What is the name of the police car GoBot?

I fell over laughing, I had forgotten that it was an 80's version of the game. Oh, and the only reason we were playing junior edition was because we didn't quite feel up to the genius edition.

[edit = typos]

[This message has been edited by Sapiryl (edited February 27, 2002).]

14. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Er, goddy, I do that to my kid now. I feel justified, however, as it's only because he's lost about 9 pairs before this.

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Firstly i would like to say under normal circumstances, i would have stated this in its own topic but since the marvelous creation of this topic, i must oblige.

Anyway, i'd just like to announce that i am going out with a blonde girl for the first time! :D :D

16. Blonde is Beautiful and Brainy!! (I should know, I am one)

Slith - If yours is the ninth, what is mine?

17. Silverblade Guest

Many people say blondes are dumb, but there is enough evidence to proof other wise. Just look at me, I am blond and I am so smart! I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I mean, S-M-A-R-T!

18. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I was once blond-haired - and I had to have my hair cut really short to stop it curling. I was fairly smart back then, but now a lifelong computer addiction has rotted my brain and turned my hair dark (not enough healthy sunshine). So I for one was smarter with blond hair than with dark hair.

19. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

It IS a solar. The one in TOB.

20. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Hehehe. Slith - the blue-mittened monster. :grin:

Anyway I always thought that the coolest avatar is the eyeball (watcher).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.