1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #4

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

A bent weekend? that sounds ... er ... well, not my cup of tea one could say ... but i gay this week for what i have achieved.

(the old form of gay of course)

3. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Don't get it?

Oh ok, I guess I'll have to dumb it down for you.

There's these things called "Easter Eggs". No I'm not talking about the colorful little eggs the Easter Bunny hides around your house, I'm talking about the spoofs and tip o' the hats that are put into works. Someone hits his helmet on a doorway in Episode II. This is an Easter Egg. Pointing out easter eggs is a common thing nowadays, just so you know. Well it's a tip of the hat to an accident where a stormtrooper hit his helmet on a doorway in the first Star Wars movie ever made. In Star Wars history, that would be labeled as classic.

There now, that wasn't so hard, was it?

4. I have guitar lessons tomorrow. On friday right after school I'm going to the library to research platinum. On saturday I plan to do nothing. On sunday I plan to do nothing. On Monday I plan to do nothing. Monday at midnight? Homework. Tuesday morning? Homework. Tuesday? Tests. *SIGGGGGHHHHH*

5. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

What are all you europeans doing behind your computer when it is such great weather!

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Spamming. What else?

But on a more serious note, if anything posted in this topic can be called serious...

The people whom I live with, a bunch of dimwit social services type of peopel, keep trying to control my compuer usage by taking away the power cord every night. Poor morons haven't realized that there are many, many power cords in the world... I just got myself another one. Now it's BG2 marathons whenever I want.... *insert manical laughter*

Ara
    (Having a toothache, and an appointment for dentist NEXT WEEK! ouch....)

7. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Big B - you are quite right - that was simple. It remains, however, dull.

Why choose to reference a mistake in an earlier film? To please uber geeks who like to point them out to each other? What an audience!

8. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I've almost thrown my computer out of the window in desperation :mad:

"Net service status - All systems Go"

NO they aren't you stupid messenger :mad:
    I've been trying to log in for the past 21 minutes and have been screaming more obsecneties at my computer than usual. :mad:
    If i have to type my password in again after telling it to remeember it i will go mad grrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

9. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Why must people assume so much all the time?

10. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I just pre-ordered the *english* version of IWD-2 on amazon.uk :roll: :spin: :roll: :)

I chose payment per cheque ... wonder how I'll manage to do that ... "drawn on a UK bank" ... oh well. Anyone an idea what that means?

11. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You bought through SP, right? You'd better. :evil:

12. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I believe "drawn on a UK bank" means that the check must be from an account in a bank that at least has a branch in the UK.

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hmmm.... someone is watchuing Empire Strikes Back somewhere behind me in the computer lab....

Ara
    (Annoyed, odd, and generally irritating/ed)

14. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I reckon Darth Vader is the kewlest! :borg:

15. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] I hold in my hand 3 tickets to a showing of Star Wars later tonight. One for myself, my brother, and my mom.

I didn't think there would be anyone out at the theatre getting tickets early this morning, but I was wrong. Twenty other people were out there, from college students like myself, to college proffessors :grin:, to mothers and wives.

I can't wait to see it. And tommorrow I'm seeing it with my brother, my aunt, uncle, and cousins.

/me gets out his Luke Skywalker Bespin jacket ;)

16. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] I have news...I managed to sprain my ankle pretty bad last night at a football practice. Obviously some greater power is trying to stop me from playing this sport. (Some of you may recall that I broke one of my fingers 3 weeks ago...).
    I'm sure probably no one here gives a damn, but I just had to tell some people, other than my closest friends.

17. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I know what this topic needs.. Stupid customer quotes from tech support logs. I stress that this is not the same customer (at least i hope not :D ).

Customer: "I have a cursing flasher."
    Customer: "It says one copy filed."
    Customer: "I'm in the CONSYS.FIG file."
    Customer: "I can't find the sloppy disk!"
    Customer: "I have Microword Soft."
    Customer: "Microwave Windows?"
    Customer: "Will this upgrade include Microwave 97?"
    Customer: "I'm having trouble with Internet Exposer."
    Customer: "I have Microsoft Exploder."
    Customer: "I have Microscope Exploiter."
    Customer: "I have Netscape Complicator."
    Customer: "I have Netscape Regulator."
    Customer: "Uhh...I have Newscape and Outlook Exposure."
    Customer: "I use Outlook Explorer."
    Customer: "I'm going to install Windows 75 as soon as you guys send it to me."
    Customer: "Yeah, my Internet Explorer can only save pictures as bumpy files." - (He was saving them as .bmp files.)
    Customer: "...and then when I push the smash button it does..."
    Customer: "I'm having trouble inserting my ethernet card into my hard drive."
    Customer: "I ran Microwave Defrost, but it didn't help."
    (Referring to Microsoft Defrag.)
    Customer: "It's not my computer that is slow. I have a 200 horse power hard drive."
    Customer: "Is a Pentagram better than a 486?"
    Customer: "I don't use DOS. What would happen if I deleted that directory?"

This made me LMAO hope u find them as funny as me :grin:

18. Rotflmfsao!

19. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

rotflmfsao??? What does that mean?

20. Randomly speaking, Randomness begits Randomness, which Randomly determines if Randomness exists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.