1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

[​IMG] Hey what happened to the formatting of the pages???? They seem ... narrower somehow?

3. Dunno about narrower.. but Caffine is bad to drink before going to sleep.. if your trying to sleep that is...

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Seeing things Vukodlak? Formatting's the same as it has always been.

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Check your view settings at the top of internet explorer.

I am s-l-o-w-l-y working on my mother NWN shall be mine!

hopefully...

6. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Yesterday night was so painfull, I had a really bad head ache, my Mum said it was because I was on the internet for too long.

Oh my head is hurting so much, I haven't had anything bad, I think i am falling to pieces, my leg is already cr**ed up.

Why me? :sick::sick:

7. 8people

Media:
    Internet does not give you headachhes - in fact it has made me immune to them (especially if I hit my head against brick walls :grin:)

I am always falling to pieces, and will probably break down in music, next lesson, gotta do a solo of Blackadder.

Why you? perhaps you shouldn't have annoyed me!

:evil:MWAhahahahahaha!:evil:

8. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Tal - Actually, the same thing's been happening to me. In some threads, the bluish bars will take up the entire width of the screen. In others, it seems much narrower.

Is it related to cookies? I kinda doubt it, but I'm not sure what else it could be.

[edit] - didn't post quite fast enough.

[This message has been edited by Sapiryl (edited July 01, 2002).]

9. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

I have no NWN. I am bored. When does school start Boo?

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Sapiryl, it depends on your screen resolution. The lower it is, the bigger the chances you'll notice some anomalies due to overly long usernames, links etc. I use 1024x768 and don't see any difference, but I switched to 800x600 and did notice what Vukodlak reported... Anyway, the default layout is the same, the tables only get stretched sometimes because of too much text with no spaces in it. We tell everyone with a too long username to change it and fix links that stretch to infinity, but sometimes we don't see it because we have more room due to larger screen resolution and therefore see no stretching...

P.S.
    Found the culprit. Who else but our Padine who will not use spaces even if an admin tells him to.

It's because of his location: Waterdeep,Neverwinter,the medievil ages.

The "Waterdeep,Neverwinter,the" stretch the left table, since he didn't put any spaces after the periods.

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited July 01, 2002).]

11. 8people

Media:
    Never pull the heads off Chameleons

12. Sorry everyone.I am probably just a complete jerk that anoyes you the whole day by being me and not sweating too much about things like spaces and periods bacause lifes too short.Man I need to get a life,I'm too depresed for words now.

[This message has been edited by Padine the Paladin (edited July 01, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Padine the Paladin (edited July 01, 2002).]

13. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] Oooh baby i got the NWN bug!!!!

Christ, i can't get over this game, no seriously...CHRIST!

14. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] :rolleyes: Life's too short to put spaces after your punctuation when you already put spaces after every word? Oh, now that makes quite a bit of sense there.

Life obviously is also too short to learn how to spell, or failing that, to use a spell checker when a link to one is provided to you on these pages.

But life is NOT too short for you to come back to your post and edit out my comments in it... Once again: :rolleyes:

15. Taluntain

Media:
    [​IMG] Padine the Paladin, maybe I wasn't clear enough. You're screwing the board layout because of your laziness. If you don't put spaces after the periods in your location, I'll lock down your username until you fix it in your profile. :toofar:

16. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

8people I hope that that previous statement has nothing to do with your social life.

I'm sure chameleons don't like having their head pulled off :grin:

17. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

Is it a bad thing when you cant make things out in computer games? Like in shadows, I cant see for shit(pardon the lang). I dont know weather it's my eyes or my computer, I hope it's my computer.

18. 8people

Media:
    I think my mother has finally cracked! I *think* I may be getting NWN

So you can all stop being mean to me!
    *coughfrostycough*

19. Hm... Obviously, Padine, how often do you fail your english classes? Or do you do it so often you get a 51 on your report card? 51 = you deserve a fail but the teacher doesn't want to have you next year.

I'm so mad cuz my english teacher is a bitch and she can't mark for shit and she doesn't know how to teach anything!!

English: Term 1(av), Term 2(av), Term 3(av)
    Reading: 68(70), 71(70), 78(72) [Which I don't understand because she knew I read at least 20 books in the first term and a plus because she's never read LoTR but she acts like just because she saw the movie and I'm trying to read Return of the King if it was so boring]
    Writing: 65(70), 81(70), 83(71) [Writing in english is the only thing I admit I am really good at it. Here is the reason why I think she can't mark. I jump almost 20% in my writing from first term to second. I mean, come on!!!]
    Oral and Visual Communication: 71(72), 75(72), 78(72) [No comments here. I am well aware that I can't do a presentation in front of the class of 10 because I'm so damn nervous. (10 out of 22, the others go to "gifted" english)]

She also can't mark because in term 1 I was the only one who got all below average, even that stupid dumb girl that sat next to me got higher than the average. My teacher is also completely screwed up because she didn't realize that I am smarter than 7 of the 9 people(excluding me) in my class in my first term. It is only until I gave in my first book report on Two Towers where she gave me 3++ saying that I had too many mistakes in my report. She didn't even *read* Two Towers!!!! I had to see her after class saying that I only had 2 minor spelling mistakes in my report which happened to be about 13 pages long. So, she changed it to 4- and gave me a dirty look. I got my safisfaction. I hate her.

20. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yay finished and handed in my Biolgy GCSE coursework! Finished it at 11:45 pm last night. I really should stop leaving all my school work till the night before, hey why should i change the habit of the lifetime?

P.S. i might not be on the boards so much for some time i have too much work :cry:
    I wonder if anyone will miss me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.