1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

You are all so wrong...

My little brother rocks!

He's 8, and called Alex.

He's soooo cute!!! :love:

He's a little :angel:

*people has had the priveledge to meet him!

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Who is *people?

Anyway we were talking about little sisters

3. Rhythm Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Hey, how come Tal gets a jpeg while the rest of us have to settle with gifs? ;):p:rolling::roll:

4. Silverblade Guest

8people - sisters, brothers, there isn't a specific topic for this post, everybody can talk about what they want. At least what Teensabre said is better then what you and Frostbite spam about. Always those stupid comments about everything. It looks like you only talk to each other, always commenting on each others posts, while nobody else does, I guess nobody else cares. Ever heard of private chatrooms or e-mail.

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Rhythm, Tal gets a jpeg because he can! Maby if you donate a few thousand dollars to SP, he might gie you a jpeg, whey don't you ask him? :rolling:

6. Eze&Sharkie Guest

I think that Tal gets a JPG, cause:The pic does not need transparency, or has more than 256 colors.
    The reason why others have GIFs, is that that our pictures need a transparent background, while Tal's does not.
    Enough???

7. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

*information overload*
    Brain...can't....take....more....

(it was enough alright!)

8. I got NWN! I got NWN! I got NWN! I got NWN! And guess what?! The installation screws up! I can't believe it!

9. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

Oh, I've seen screwed up formatting before, but this is just too much...

10. Eze&Sharkie Guest

Our weather sucked too. I was caught in the rain and it was horrible. By the time I got home, i WAS one BIG PUDDLE. :lol:

BTW, ilove bg2, edit this atrocity out as fast as you can or Tal will come and cast 'Ban Layout Screwers'.
    :nono:

And who is gay?

[This message has been edited by Eze&Sharkie (edited July 05, 2002).]

11. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Hmmm... This is simply taking Spam too far :toofar::nono:
    Argh!:aaa: Screen layout all wrong!

12. Eze&Sharkie Guest

[​IMG] I totally agree. And i warned him. Tal shall be extremely furious, when he sees this.

Dear layout, you have been so foully tortured and raped, oh, I cry with you and take you away to the land of dreams.:wail:

If you don't understand those words above, look in the dictionary under the word sarcasm.:lol:

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Crap deleted, layout fixed, idiot's username locked down. Just a little FYI.

14. Eze&Sharkie Guest

Thumbs up Tal!

Now, what is your fave food?

Mine is ice cream.

15. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] I think that mine is, either pizza or ice cream, especially chocolate flavour(sp?)ice cream, that is, not pizza.

Today I had a school trip, it was really good, except the fact that I had to be in school by 7:20, and that coach didn't get back to school until about 7:00.
    Just started to try and make my own module on NWN, not going to good so far...

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Got a new driver for my laptop, then realised it was the wrong one

17. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I was setting up an aquarium I am (hopefully) trading/selling to take pics of it, and I left the air hose dangling outside the tank; where it promptly became a water siphon, spilling water all over my dresser and into the drawers. What a mess!!

[This message has been edited by Stefanina (edited July 06, 2002).]

18. 8people

Media:
    I had tropical fish once, then the heater broke down in midwinter and they all died

So now I have electronic fish!

19. Who would win:

1. A green-belt, female kickboxing machine.

VS.

2. A heavily-built male with a katana (practiced but no actual training)

Nothing sexist here, I just wanna know if I'm gonna get killed.

20. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    8people, living in Florida helps me with that. Even if the heater breaks, the chances of my fish dying before I could get a new one is slim. Right now my problem is trying to keep them from getting cooked in this heat!
    Sir Yerril, unless the guy can close in with her and use his physical strength against her, he's gonna be badly bruised, IMO.

[This message has been edited by Stefanina (edited July 06, 2002).]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.