1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

2. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

With a katana?

I would crush her skull with a single blow before she could begin to lift her leg.

3. Eze&Sharkie Guest

[​IMG] Hello people, i wanted to say that cause of the wishes of parental units, i shall be away for 2-3 days.

Farewell, my friends

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I could beat any guy with a weapon, I am good at disarming surprisingly though depends WHO it is

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

:coffee: ... Must get War Craft III ... :coffee:

... Must move up in world ... :coffee:

6. [​IMG] Well... In order to solve my NWN problem, I had a 3dfx voodoo3 video card so I couldn't play. (Thanx for the help anyways Wildfire) My dad decided it was time to update my video card so he got me a MSI GeForce 3 video card. Now NWN works like a charm. :grin:

7. Yerril, it realy depends on how good she actually is.
    My brother, was in karate and gained a blue belt, but I can still kick him around with out difficulty, even though I have had no training.

Just a tip though...
    Dont stand still ;)

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I want to take my laptop to PC World to get a GeForce Card installed onto it though it may prove expensive...

9. Yerril:Katane+Choping wirlwind spin=choped up female.

I dont want to be a sexist ever but tell the woman Rest in PIECES for me.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  10. It all depends on whether I win the history prize or not - if I do, then I must take up my katana. If I don't I will be humiliated.

The ideal situation is that both of us will win... but that probably won't happen. :(

11. Padine, no offense, but that joke wasn't funny.

Sir Yerril, tell me, who are you referring to for "woman"?

12. It's not a funny laugh like hahaah it's an evil laugh like mwahahahaha.

13. The girl in question is a classmate - a competitor for the end of year history prize. She says if I win, she'll kick my a*s. I think she was joking.

14. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Miniwoo, if you're worried, I can get a couple of my friends who have black belts in karate to go and help you out ;)

Still, if it were just you vs. her, you'd lose :p

15. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Apparently I spoke a little too soon in my last post :p. Oh well, I played BG2 almost all last week :D

Of course, I can't play NWN!!! My computer is too slow...ARGGH!!!! (I need 450 mHz, but I only have 233 mHz) :cry::wail::sosad:

Good news though, I finally killed Firkraag, so you can expect my account in the CS in the next week or two. :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I just got ToB, woohoo!

[This message has been edited by Faerus Stoneslammer (edited July 08, 2002).]

16. Faerus, ToB is fun for the first time. All the other times you play after it's because you are terribly bored and you don't have/can't play the latest game.

Yerril, you're in big shit. You're not allowed to hurt girls.

Padine, I don't not call :lol: an evil laugh.

17. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Hehe... with the people I hang around with, if you put up your dukes, or more to the point, if you armor up, expect to get hit. I've had many fascinating bruises to prove it, too.

18. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    hmm, atm I only have time to play NWN at night ... hmm, it runs a little slow sometimes, because I have set it to max. detail, 64 meg textures and hi-res. Nice, nice, nice - I'm doing Mutamin's challenge with my smarter second lvl-7 pally/ lvl-2 fighter/ lvl-2 cleric :) Morons are fun for a while but low int lets you miss quite a lot ;)

[This message has been edited by Ragusa (edited July 10, 2002).]

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Me back! Just got out of the loony bin... Spent five days in a psych ward because I was... lessee... acting threateninggly, parannoid, had a whacked-out sleep cycle... As if. Oh well, Iäm back to the real world, now!

By the way, check my new topic :)

Ara
    (Insanity is good...)

20. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Welcome back Ara :D

:coffee: sleep is for cowards! :coffee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.