1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I must be a sleep coward then. Bed at 11pm, up at 8am.

2. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] Woohoo!!! Yeah!!! I need the toilet! :D

3. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Hey, I like Monkey *blank*
    My best friend is Grace, She likes Monkey *Blank* too :hippy:

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] In 11 days time, it will be official ... I wouldn't have had sex for a whole year! That aint kewl ... :heh:

5. Aw. Poor Sniper. Maybe a girlfriend...? ;) And yes I really love Ja Rule and Vita and all, but I don't think their song "Put it On Me" is gonna this situation.

P.S. From now on I refuse to read the "Size" topic.

6. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

SG - Eh, let 'em talk. I have no clue what Padine was getting at originally...in fact I have a hard time understanding Padine at all.

Just grin and bear it. Regular threads don't maintain popularity for all that long.

7. Whoopee!! School is going well! :bigeyes:

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    One more week of school
    One more week of sorrow
    one more week at that old dump-that-isn't-acually-that-bad-but-still-a-dump
    And I'll be home next week then tomorrow!

Hmm... just remembered I left my maths books in my locker - not very helpful.

Question - when parents read the paper or whatever do they always say yes?

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31

11 more days and its official ...

10. 8people:I dn't know.But I have found that if you ask you're parent's for something when their really sleepy they ussualy say yes!

11. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My sis comp refused to start on sunday. I followed the imperative call for "HELP!". After half a week of solving the riddle and half a day of actually correcting it (eventually it pointed out that a virus messed up the BIOS and deleted itself right after - so the virus scans didn't show anything) and reinstalling I ended up pretty angry about her constant and ungrateful bugging to hurry up (hurry up to do something you don't know YET ... like "Think faster then!" ) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...

Today she surprised me with a bottle of single malt ... :roll: :spin: ... and I silently apologized for the "ungrateful" ;)

12. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Hey all! As you can see, I even can´t live without you all when I am on holiday. Well, when you send a card it arrives 8 days later so I decided to send my parents just an email and so I also got the chance to say hi to you all :)

HI! :)

Anyway, I don´t have much time, but greetings from Benidorm, Southern Spain. It´s sunny and about 30 degrees all the time, good parties, chicks, the hotel is great, the beach is good and the beer tastes well too :).... so I enjoy my time. I suppose the site and boards must be very fast without me spamming on it all day. Enjoy it, the 25th I will be back and worse then ever! bwahahahahha. bye :)

13. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

DAMN, Claire, my little sister came back yesterday at about 9:00pm. Just when I was beginning to get used to not having her annoying me all the time, Damn.

Anyway, now I just have 4.5 more days of school, finally. I'll be going back to to year 9, that means more homework, damn, damn, Damn. :almostmad::almostmad:

14. Sniper Gems: 28/31

10 days till its official ...

15. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Sniper...?

Use a vacuum cleaner....

heh. :D

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Nah, I if 'm gonna stop, i need to get laid ;)

17. I think this is the perfect time to admit that I like Madonna's song "Virgin". :grin: I beat no weight. No suprise.

Ugh I'm at my uncle's house because it's my cousin's b-day and when I try to get on mirc chat.planetz.com is refusing my connection and I forgot the other thingie. The connection is also realllllllly slow, which makes it even worse. To top it all off, my desperate attempt to get in the chatroom through quickchat is not working. :mad:

18. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Aww, poor darling! Don't worry, just pester him to get you a better modem thing ;) That should annoy him :)

19. Eze&Sharkie Guest

Hello, I am doing random babbling now.

RANDOM BABBLING
    Blah-blah-blah-blah
    RANDOM BABBLING END

Anyway, would someone read my Warrior Bitches story at Creativity Surge and REPLY to it?? Please? Icanot post another chapter, when noone replies.:wail:

20. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] /me flashes his new portrait

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.