1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

2. [​IMG] OOOOH Dudette is such a BITCH!(excuse my language Tal) Ok, it's the last day of school. I get a drive home today and I offere Dudette a ride since she lives near me. First 2 periods are spent watching a movie, then the Talent Show until lunch, it's raining outside so we get to party for 30 minutes. 1:30 = dance time. I dance straight through until 3:20 when we go back to homeroom and pick up my report card. English, French, science, math, geography, arts, computers, AND gym are good marks. History? 55%. 50% is a fail. I tell Dudette, she laughs(well her body language did anyways) at me. I tell her to go screw herself. You see, ever since January she's been acting like SUCH a know-it-all! And she says that all the popular people are stupid and all this other shit that isn't true. I go to my locker and I starting bawling! She comes over and says it's my fault I didn't study when I actually did. I told her to forget about driving her home and I didn't want to talk to her. I mean, I was so mad at her for telling me that I even forgot the shirt I lent to my other best friend, and she might not even be going to the same school next year! Anyways, I come home, she comes on msn and says she sorry. I tell her to fuck off.(excuse my language again, Tal)And she knows I hold grudges, but I guess it's her turn to find out this rule applies to *everyone*. I guess I cried more because of her sting than because of my mark.

3. /me offers condolences again

4. Brazil V.S Germany:Brazil must win their the best.
    Senegal V.S Tourky:How did it happen.Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
    Africa V.S Spain:Will Africa ever win???
    Korea V.S Spain:Yes,yes.Get some Spain!!!
    Germany V.S Korea:No suprises here.

Brazil,brazil,brazil.

IS their any meaning in this post???

Hungry as alway!

Bored!

5. DinoTiggy1 Guest

Hello, it's me again, super bored ass always, feeling annoyed with all my teachers at school. What with 8people and me arguing through out the whole of Art, no change there.

Bad luck, Shadow_Goddess.

People are soo annoying sometimes, real bitchy sometimes... (Excuse language, Tal)

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    You should know Dino ;)

Anyway... On creativity surge there is this thing called BGHS (Baldurs Gate High School) And it is really cool

oh alright, I wrote it.

Does anyone here know a band called Just Blues?

7. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I feel really wierd.

My friend says I need mental help.

Is anyone here Brazilian or German? Good luck in the World Cup Final, both of you!

:):)

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Mental help? hey didn't I say that to you? never mind, we both get to miss music to get mental help (joke)

9. DinoTiggy1 Guest

Teensabre, we already knew that you need mental help...

10. Tornadoes

Tornadoes are destructive storms.They are wirlwinds and common in the south-central United states.They are only about 4m accross,but they can lift people and animals fly up in the air and collapse buildings.In 1925 a tornado in the USA killed 689 people in only three hours.

From the childrens encyclopedia version three.

Mindles spamming again.GOOOOOO BRAZIL!!!:rolleyes::):p;):lol::rolling::shake:

11. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

[​IMG] And it feels like i'm loving you....

12. 8people

Media:
    *sigh* nine months from the twentyixth and he still hasn't called...

what a b*****d

13. DinoTiggy1 Guest

Ahhhh, I'm getting freaked out.

Your scaring me Z-Layrex.

Oh, and you to Teensabre, your all scaring me.!

:wail:

14. Yes, Dino, we are all scary people out to get you.

15. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    And yes, school is officially out. Welcome 2 months of free time :D :D

16. total Guest

Doh, it's raining and my new Neverwinter doesn't work :wail:

When i install it and run it for the first time it says something about configuring and than starts loading the game and stopps, exits the loader and that's it!

17. DinoTiggy1 Guest

Ahhhhhhhh!

Your all out there to get me, GOD save my soul.

Every one is scaring me, your all freaking me out.

Especially Tennsabre, ahhhhh

18. Z-Layrex:Who are you loving???
    I wonder sometimes if dinotiggy is the one who needs help.Anyway youre not scaring me.Youre iritating me.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRAZIL!!!!!

19. 8people

Media:
    DinoTiggy doesn't need help, I DO!

The thunder clapped - when lightning flashed at him, silly/sad joke

20. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Boogy on down....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.