1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadows Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] i have absolutly nothing to say so dont even bother to read this ok? cause i have nothing to say and nothing to do for a while so im just going to ramble cause i have nothing to say and nothing to do so im just repeating myself otherotherother and other... can you guess what will happen for the next 3 paragraphs? well i have nothing to do so there is not many options? what should i do??? well whatever it is im not goin to stick here wasting my time writing this...

2. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Has this ever happened to you?

You sit down in your computer chair as normal. Your trusted mouse by your side. Your keyboard in front of you. The pop can of your dreams in you hand waiting to be opened.

Picking up the pop can you notice how shinny and tasty it looks just now. Reaching with the other hand to open it...you grab the tab at top and start to pull back.

Then it happens! The pop tab comes off clean. No marks of strugle. Your pop can only open a hair and no tab to use as a lever to push it down so that you can drink the sweet necktur inside!

O dear non-loading NWN! It was your last pop! O dear mother of Trent Oster!

3. Jab it down with your finger DRSW ;)

I Finally Pre-ordered IWDII!! Woohoo! Now they jsut have to release it.... /me sits patiantly waiting for the game to come out ... ok not really. :p

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    2002 - Renamed the Year of Great Games

Grand opening tomorrow - then to be shut until further notice

Huge Sale - Yesterday and Tomorrow only

5. DinoTiggy1 Guest

Hey, Padine, won't you look who's talking.

You are a rare exception, you both scare me and annoy me.

By the way, I'm going to rum it in 8people's face that I now have NWN while 8people doesn't.

Mwah ha haha.

PS. Tennsabre still scares me!

6. LIsten to my moment of madness:I came back from te arcade and I was bored.Suddenly I grab the ENCYCLOPEDIA and start reading for fun.:aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  7. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

Hello, Jsut going to inform people, that I have changed my username.

I was DinoToggy1, now I'm Frostbite.

Just so people so don't get too confused!

8. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Just got back, has the world cup been won yet? If so, by who? :rolling:

9. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

I'm BACK!!! After almost 2 horrible weeks away, I managed to claw my way back here...

Of course, I'm going to celebrate my return with yet ANOTHER joke...

KILLER BISCUITS WANTED FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER (the actual AP headline)
    Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws and
    while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Several
    people noticed her sitting in her car with the windows rolled up and with
    her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head. One customer
    who had been at the store for a while became concerned and walked over to
    the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open and she looked very
    strange. He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she'd been
    shot in the back of the head, and had been holding her brains in for over an
    hour. The man called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the
    doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head. When
    they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the
    back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the
    heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough
    hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it
    was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed
    out, but quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains in for over an hour
    until someone noticed and came to her aid.... and, yes, Linda is a blonde

10. Silverblade Guest

LOL, well not everybody is smart. Funny story. Only that remark at the end that she was a blond isn't that funny. Not all blonds are dumb. I hate that stereotype.

11. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Can't..... stop........ playing.......... NWN...... for....... more.... than....... 10........ mins.............

P.S HAH HAH 8people, we have NWN and YOU don't :p ;)

12. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Anyone here is german. I'll watch the Fußballweltmeisterschaftsendspiel (german is fun) tomorrow. But i fear the brazilians will win. Klose is cool. And Kahn too, though he is bavarian.
    Watched Southcorea/Türkiye today. Nice game. Türkiye is Germany2. :lol:
    There will be noone in the streets tomorrow.

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Why is everyone being mean to me? Just because my mother is mean and won't let me get it.

Anyway, I have played on it and Frostbite only got it yesterday.

If only I saw Blackcat more often... maybe I'd actually get to have another go...

14. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

I may have only got it yesterday, but that doesn't change the facts.

I have it.

And you don't.
    :p:p:p:lol::lol::lol:

15. total Guest

I reformatted my PC so i can play Neverwinter, it took me 5 hours, but probably because i watched WC finals :)

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I feel your pain 8people...not that my mom won't let me get it, I'm just flat out broke at the moment and can't afford it untill my next pay check, which is in three days! I'll make you a deal, I'll instal it on my computer, and you can fly out to my house in Salt Lake City and play it when ever you want...ok??? ;) :rolling:

17. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

I dont have NWN yet ether. But I should get it before school starts so that it doesnt kill my school work. Must get it soon!

I got a new camper. Hard back, 26 feet long. I happy. Any one here camp or just play NWN 24/7. Speeking of 24/7. I havent seen Tal around for awile, I wonder if he's been sucked inside his computer?

18. I don't have NWN. And that's probably why I'm wishing school started already because I am so damn bored.

19. BRAZIL WON 2-0 HURAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.Dino tiggy was kinda better.I dont have NWN either.:eek::aaa::aaa::aaa::p:p:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  20. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

No, I don't think Tal has been sucked inside his PC, I don't think anyone can actually fit inside a computer either?

GO BRAZIL, but germany did play quuite well, not that I was actually watching the match. Because I went out for a swim in the swimming pool just down my road.

I'm really bored still, at school, during playtime, still about another 4 hours of school.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.