1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] ***Jingle Spam - Jingle Spam - Jingle all the way! Oh what fun it is to spam - in the "post for random babbling, possibly with some sense" thread!***

Next time I'll grace you guys with my version of "I saw Tal kissing Darien Noella..." :p

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] [Did I say anything goes? Should have been almost anything. Go read the Rules/FAQ and refrain from posting such crap again.] -Tal

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited December 21, 2001).]

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Actually all of the LOTR board games are pretty good. Yes, there are like 5 or so. ;)

4. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Pity me. I have not yet seen LOTR, and I do not know when I shall have the opportunity to do so.

Oh... by the way... hi people! :roll: But don't get too excited, I'm not back for good. :(

5. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

No one is hitting on Shadow, little do you know most around here are rather close to her age, thus making it perfectly legit. :p

6. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

First of all: I know the concept of basic English grammar may be a bit difficult, confusing and displeasing to you on the whole, but it is really not so hard. Just take a deep breath, and think back to when you went[possibly] to primary school. There wasn't too strenuous was it now? Oh? You're head hurts? Maybe we should take a brief break then, I know this has been a pretty hard thing so far. Now try to remember - we say 'you' not 'u' and we finish sentences with a full stop, exclamation mark or question mark. Not a comma. If the English language is so hard, paste what you are going to say into word a let it fix it for you.

Second of all: Talking to someone does not constitute 'hitting' upon him or her. I am talking to you. I am not hitting upon you.

Third of all: The only person who monitors what SG says is herself. If she doesn't want someone saying something etc. she will tall them not to.

Fourth: Stop coming here with your idiotic friends if you have nothing worthwhile to say. Quite frankly, nobody thinks your petty insults are funny or mature. Quite the opposite. So don't bother. You don’t impress anyone by abusing the English language in the vain attempt to create something that almost resembles a sentence.

[This message has been edited by Wildfire (edited December 22, 2001).]

7. Tyrion Guest

Yeah Shaun, you're giving us other idiots a bad reputation. It's ok to be an idiot and be funny, but not ok to be an idiot and not be funny ... sheesh.

8. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

It seems there's been an influx of immature idiots lately. It kinda spoils the good christmas mood around here, that in almost every (serious) post there is either a stupid remark or some babbling nonsense. This place should be a fun place to be. So people like Shaun; stop acting stupid.

(PS I dont even think you guys are funny, and lots of other people dont think you are funny either)

[Headbanger: I know, just didnt care to do it yesterday, that's all :)]

[This message has been edited by Firestorm (edited December 22, 2001).]

9. Well.. it's the last day of school for holidays!!!!!!! The dance was *great* but not as good as last one!! But it doesn't matter, we had parties for the first 2 periods.

P.S. Shaun and Ardee AND Kevin will be getting bloodied on Sunday... maybe I can stuff a bit of knowledge into their thick heads full of nothing.

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] *Grumbles* freedom of speech *Grumbles*
    :toofar: :almostmad: :nono:

11. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

:)

Firestorm: When you edit a post, you can delete the "this post is edited blablabla..." ;)

12. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Maybe he wants to look important and proper?

13. [​IMG] DIE Harry Potter Movie!!DIE!!

We are going to see LOTR in January!!Yeah!(in January cause we live in Estonia)
    I think im the youngest LOTR fan ever!Im 11.(honestly)
    I want ToB for Christmas!!I have BG and its expansion and BG2, but i WANT,no i NEED Tob!
    I hope that LOTR isnt screwed up like Harry Potter was. If it is, ill flush LOTR and Silmarillion down in my toilet

14. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

You're not the youngest LOTR fan. I know of at least one younger than you. My son is three, and he loves it.

15. Yeah, well... oh wait... I'm not the youngest SP member anymore!!!!!
    /me dances around like crazy!!!!

Oh wait... that's where I got my reputation... shute

16. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] :hahaerr:
    This is no monarch butterfly! This is a Lambodian cryospace freezing mechanism sent from the outermost regions of spacial existence!

Save us all! And don't forget to write!

(note: this is random babbling. The last sentences were the ones with meaning. Maybe you can figure it out.)

17. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Hmm... anyone else that has to work today? Or am I the only one?

18. Okay. Just wanted to say. Mom buyed Empire Earth on Saturday and we are playing it like crazy.(BG2 will be in shelf for a LOOOOOONG time)
    Oh, and
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (i hope that i get ToB)

19. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

[​IMG] What?! It's Christmas! ARGH! /me rushes out to buy presents.

:p :p :p

:D :happy: :heh: :D

20. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Marnix you are not alone, i had to clean the entire house while my wife was decorating the christmastree and wrapped the presents.
    *runs to the shower to get ready in time*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.