1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for the lonely, the broken-hearted, the verbose, and the agitated

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Do we have to step around in that miserable joke again Shralp? Really a thread that will haunt me forever. heh.

2. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I don't want to have this godforsaken norwegian test! :flaming:

3. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Nobleman, the curse can only be removed by Tal, when you buy for 1000 dollars books and games at this site :)

So how am I doing in the Western World? :)

4. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] You are doing great. Its gonna be a long post. I can reveal that you meet a new friend, BigB, who gets you straight. Capstone, the newseditor desides to make a story about Dargorn too. But it takes a twist. I won't say more :p :)

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited November 07, 2001).]

5. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Now I really can't wait anymore... hurry up!

/me gives nobleman a line of speed to sniff :)

6. Mollusken Gems: 24/31

The test wasn't that bad after all. The only thing that was really difficult was analyzing a sentence written in 1000 year old Norwegian (viking language). :)

7. I need to finish almost 20 pages of Two Towers: my book report book. It is due *this* Friday and quite a bit requires work in the end. I have a session in 20 minutes with Baldak and my party. Tomorrow I have archery all night so I won't be able to work on it. My dad put passwords(start up passwords mind you) on the damn computer because (We all love you bro, really we do!) my stupid idiot of a brother did something I'm gonna eavesdrop on later. That means, if I want to use the printer, I need to tell my dad because, the printer is attached to my bro's computer and obviously not mine.

8. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Ah, the joy of siblings. I remember reinstalling Windows on one occasion because of my sister's inability to see the difference between a picture file and a back orifice server exe.

9. It is time to go to school.. actually, still 20 minutes left. I did not recharge my AA batteries yesterday because I forgot. Now, I need to musicless to school which sucks. Someone stole my art project I worked so hard on which means that I have to do it all over again :( :cry: I finished my book but I still need to do the work.

10. Mollusken Gems: 24/31

I have about 7 pages of schoolwork to write in the following few hours...

11. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Congratulations SG... Just take your adapter with you and listen discman in the classroom :)

12. Silverblade Guest

Goddes is some advice to get rid of all your problems in just 7 steps

1 Grab your book

2 Start Reading

3 Get so dragged into the story you don't want to stop

4 Finish it before you know it

5 Make a report quickly

6 Go and buy new batteries

7 Kill your brother, because he seems very anoying.

Easy wasn't it?

13. PowerPuff Guest

Shadow_Goddess -> Did someone steal your idea for an art project, or did the bastards actually steal something you've produced? (What is it with people who steal, anyway? Are they just in need of a hobby, or what?) In any case, you have my sympathies (These days people seem steal stuff faster than I can steal it back...)
    --

Feeling kind of groovy at the moment. "Electric Lazyland" definitely is one of the coolest, laziest grooves on this side of the Mediterranean. Now, whereever did I leave that bottle of wine, I wonder?? :D

14. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

I think there is only one solution....

JERRY, JERRY! JERRY, JERRY!

15. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

:hippy: Woo hooo long weekend here i come :happy: :grin: :roll:

16. Mollusken Gems: 24/31

Long weekend of hunting at sea and in forest together with finnishing a LOT of physics home work and moving some lumber around with the tractor: here I come :).

17. Jerlark386 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

and the purpose of this topic is?

18. Spudsquisher Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

read the first message!!! does anyone enjoy wuh-urrk so much that they get excited about short weekends?

19. Methylviolet Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Yes. I laughed to read the question, because I thought, "oh, fuck -- Monday's a holiday??"
    I love being at work. Work rocks. Though I did take two days off to play BG...

20. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

2 days no work.. That rulez... but means that I will not be here as much as usually :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.