1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for the lonely, the broken-hearted, the verbose, and the agitated

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're a guy. Helllllllooooo, if I thought I still needed a few more years to being an immature annoying person, I wouldn't be going out right now. It's my decision and maybe I made it too early but for me it's just right. I know my bf is a total idiot and I know he has very weird friends and I also know he needs to start hanging with who I hang out but I still like him.

2. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Yes. I'm 14 and everything sucks too. Sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks. I was not a "youngster" at 12 though. The world has always been big, but it's gotten stupider as things progress. Boys are not mature. That is the one constant in this rapidly changing world... *sniffle*

3. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Yes I know that I am a guy.

4. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] /me looks at Tiamat, openmouthed. "You're only 14?"

5. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] I'm with you Capstone, if had to guess prior to that knowledge I would have said she was at least 20 judging from her posts. Here's to you Tiamat and your search for a mature guy. ;)

6. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] I'm 19 and I still think dousing someone's pants in kerosene and then lighting it up is cool.

Heh guess some of us guys never mature
    :heh:

7. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I will never be mature! It is much more fun shooting small birds with a rifle just to see it disappear :D. Maturity sucks!

8. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] A friend of mine from Germany stayed with us last night. She brought me a wonderful gift .... Kinder Uberraschung!!!!

I'd never seen this before, but opening the chocolate shell, I found wonderful toys inside!

The first one was "Staubi, der flotte Suber Sauger" which I think means "Staubi, the little super sucker" or something.

The second was from the series "Schneken aus aller Welt" named "Hop Sing, die China-Schnecke"

Pretty sophisocated cross-cultural exchange ... wouldn't you agree ;)

Disclaimer ... these are "nicht fur Kinder unter 3 Jahren geeignet" ... I have no clue what that means but there is a picture of a sad baby next to it. :grin:

9. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG]
    My dear, I assure you that everything pays back.
    Remember it because one day you'll ask: "God, why? Why have I deseved this?".
    Yeah, I saw it in my crystal ball. *shrug*

10. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Mathetais - I've never taken German before, but it looks like it says: "not for children under 3 years old." I could be wrong...But not bloody likely. ;) :grin: :spin: :roll:

11. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Bel you're right and you will find this disclaimer on all toys which contains tiny parts which can be swallowed by little kids.

12. Maldir Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I think we have them in the UK, they're called Kinder Surprise here. They are advertised by a mum trying to please her annoyingly sweet little kids - "Mum! I want some chocolate!" says one, and "Mum! I want a toy!" says the other. So she buys them one of these. And this being adland, they are both thrilled :rolleyes:

13. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Maldir - You know what? I was in the exact same situation last night!

I was sitting there thinking, "I want some chocolate .... no I think I want a toy ...." and then she handed me the wonderful Kinder Uberraschung.

And there was much rejoicing!

14. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Isn't it illegal to bring food to the States? :nono:
    A friend of mine had to eat 2 apples on the airport before he was allowed to pass the examinations.

15. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    No, I believe it's a restriction on fresh items like produce or live animals/fish/plants. This is to prevent the introduction of nonnative species.

16. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Yeah, I also brought some real dutch "herbs" to the states but they wouldn't let me pass....

I had to smoke 3 joints beofre I could enter the airplane :rolleyes:

17. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Hey, in Norway we also have Kinder eggs, and here they're called Kinder Overraskelse :D. The chocolate is the best thing about them, but I still have some of those small cars around here :).

18. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Wow, we don't have cool toys like that here in the States. Chocolate and a choking hazard, what fun!!

19. Silverblade Guest

Kinder Surpise isn't fun. They are expensive and the amount of chocolat that you get is almost none. You can buy a chocolat bar for the same price, with ten times the amount of chocolat. And the toys are always stupid things that brake within the hour.

[This message has been edited by Silverblade (edited November 14, 2001).]

20. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Kinder Överaskning rules!! I just love the chocolate but i think many of the toys are too hard to assemble :(
    A friend of mine has over 200 Kinder toys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.