1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for the lonely, the broken-hearted, the verbose, and the agitated

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] One crazy post after another ....
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,36647,00.html

A 59-year-old man who received a suspicious letter with amorous writings and women's lace panties turned it over to sheriff's deputies, who stored it in a biohazard barrel before determining it didn't come from a terrorist.

The man was concerned that the terrorists had sent him anthrax laced, black lace panties along with dirty letters. :lol: :hahaerr:

Can you imagin being the poor woman who was just looking for a tryst, and suddenly found her panties on the 6 o'clock news :whoa: :toofar:

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Sorry folks, I wasn't here yesterday coz of biz-trip :rolleyes:

I hope this happens rare... *praying*

3. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

I know.

Xenecour must be so embarrassed.

[Dammit, Extremist, that was supposed to go BEFORE your post.]

[This message has been edited by Shralp (edited October 17, 2001).]

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Extremist, it was a beautiful day yesterday, no one missed your lousy comments :)

Math, are byt accident a Bon Jovi fan?

5. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Noone Marnix? Noone? I MISSED THEM :p :p :p :p

Shralp, next time spot if I am on Boo's spyeye :p :p :evil:

6. Xenecor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

SHRALP!!!!! How dare you tell them...
    I sent those to you as a secret... :o
    I never imagined you would go public with it!!!!!!!!

hehe.. j/k.......(maybe)

7. Maertyn

Maertyn There's nothing I cannot embrace! Veteran

My driving school teacher's father died yesterday. Now I won't have anymore lessons for the next week *sigh*

I knew the guy personally, and now he's gone...

8. Invoker Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] I haven't had a decent sleep in so many days that i have started seeing things in a hazy blur unless i concentrate. :( I don't like the idea but i should get some sleeping pills or such.

and yes i am lonely and PoR is a bore

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] My band may be splitting up :wail: thats bad ... but then again it may be good as it will allow me to find fellow members that prefer new school punk to indie stuff ... still ... my band may be splitting up :wail:

10. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Rouge is something a woman puts on her face.
    A rogue is someone disreputable like a thief.

11. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

I am not even thinking in the least bit about saying that a rogue is also something a woman could put on her face. It has not even crossed my mind.

12. AWWWWWWWwwww... Poor Sniper :( You *still* haven't sent me your stuff!!! But I don't care.. you probably lost my addy anyways(all guys do that unless they write it on their hand). /me hugs Sniper dearly. Good luck finding new band members!

13. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Sniper ---> poor you, good luck with finding new members.

Extremist ---> Naughty Spammer :)

14. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

Gag --- I had a slow moment and looked at the new bioware NWN forum and all I can say is "Thank God for Sorcerer's Place".

yeah, they don't have giant pokeman signatures, but they do have signatures (all quotes or "funny" sayings" and I can't tell what is what.

I wanted to engage in the conversation, I wanted to find out the inside scoop on NWN ... then I just wanted to flee the horrid white space and return to the comfortable world of blue and black .... ahhhhhh

Nothing against Bioware .... but they need to hire Tal to run their forum, its a mess!

15. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Complaining about Bioware forums is possible in this topic :):):)

I wonder why Tal doesn't talk here, for he surely is lonely and broken-hearted and verbose and agitated , else you would never make such a site, isn't it?

16. herf Guest

hey all, im in school after the place is meant to be closing doing work (yes im actually working!)
    we're working on this english thingy about violence in the book "Of Mice And Men" sad or what?
    anyways gotta go because baldak is rpelying to the bayne topic :D

17. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Well, im lonely, im feelin pretty broken hearted too :(

Lookin like im gonna be a single gal soon... Geez remind me never to get married again will ya someone!!

18. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Kitiara, don't get married again.

19. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

fun fun fun :flaming: Men "hmph"

[This message has been edited by Kitiara (edited October 19, 2001).]

20. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] You asked! If I'd waited any longer, *I'd* have forgot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.