1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for the lonely, the broken-hearted, the verbose, and the agitated

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

2. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Big B, you shouldn't be here at such incredible times :)

Kevlar: What topics? :)

3. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

NOOOOOOOOOOOBOOOODY'S READING MY SOLO CLERIC TOPIC!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Anybody wanna make me smile?? It's in the Creativity Surge forum.... *hopeful look*

WHAT'S THE POINT OF BEING VERBOSE IN A SOLO STORY IF NO ONE READS IT?!

[This message has been edited by Tiamat (edited October 24, 2001).]

4. i think not only am i frequently lazy but its all right to skip half these posts in front of mine right? yah so anyways can perverted and less then civilized subjects be included here? if so i would like to bring up the fact the prospects of a vibrating female organ. i know a 22 ear old very perverted fellow who claims he has a vibratinn female argan that he uses with the sexual organ of himself. now jus pondering this in a logistical snes for a minute that doesnt really work does it? i mean the female genititalia was made a certain way and has certian capabilites that most man- made products dont. so how do u get a vibrating genitilia that acutally works and feels err... good? i leave all you hopeless readers to ponder this while i run off and make anohter post

5. [​IMG] KHIEM, I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!! :p :flaming: :mad:

He is *not* a 22 y/o pervert. he is a 14 y/o pervert and I'm the unlucky one that has to have him for a bro. grrrr.

[This message has been edited by Shadow_Goddess (edited October 25, 2001).]

6. im well aware that im not a 22 yr old pervert im aquainted wit one

7. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Shadow_Goddess - I suggest you reign in your brother. If we have to go so far as to ban him, you will be banned as a consequence since you're both posting from the same place.

8. Have faith BTA, I made my bro promise me to change his name and behave forever!!!! Mwahahahaha :evil:

9. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I'd say he's provided enough offensive, disgusting subject matter to warrent a ban already. There's no need of that foolishness.

10. I'm so sorry for his unacceptable behavier, i don't know what has got into him saying that because he usually does not say that crap.

11. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

The name alone threw me for a loop.

My only comment on that is "OUCH"

12. Deano99 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

One Ring to rule them all
    One Ring to find them
    One Ring to bring them all
    and in the Darkness bind them

blah blah blah... well i assumed this was for random stuff... so i posted random stuff...

i want my Lord of the Rings back from my bro... no good lousy...

*muffled screams as Dean is dragged away screaming and kicking for posting radnom nonsense that no-one thought him capable of*

13. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

... In Mordor where the shadows lie.

Tiamat, can't we make a deal? You read my thief-only-party topic and I read your solo cleric topic :):):)

I want some more Tolkien discussions here. DOes anyone have questions or problems or things they don't get about Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, Middle Earth, Valinor, the Silmarillion, races of Middle Earth, the first Era etc?!?! Post them here and let's dicuss :)

14. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Three rings for the elven kings under the sky
    Seven for the dwarf lords in their halls of stone
    Nine rings for mortal men doomed to die
    One ring for the dark lord on his dark throne
    In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie

One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them
    One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie

That was without looking. I promise!

15. Silverblade Guest

Well, I am not so familier with Tolkien, I've only read the Hobbit and don't have enough time to read his other books. I probably make some time, because I really want to read them, because everybody says their great. I heard a lot about Lord of the Rings, and know something about the story, but what is Valinor? (Marnix mentioned it) Well, can't wait 'till the movie comes out -around Europe at Christmas- but one thing still puzzels me, in LOTR, Galadriel is descriped as one of the most beautiful persons in the world, so why not cast one of the most beautiful persons in the world for that role and not what's-her-name who now plays the role of Galadriel.

16. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Hmmm, I suppose this is the right place to post my following topic. It's a bit depressing, but I have to say something.

I went to the doctor about three months ago because my face was exhibiting some numbness. A CT scan and MRI later I still had no indication of what was causing the numbness. Shortly after the MRI, my numbness had gone away, and I feel fine. At the moment I'm in Houston attending an 'inhouse' training seminar for a few days and I recieved a call from my neurologist that my MRI scan is suspicious and is showing signs of Multiple Sclerosis.

Talk about a shocker. I don't really know that much about the disease, and I'm a bit apprehensive about what I should do or who I should tell. Anyways, I'm not sure if this is the place to post, but I felt I had to say something to someone. Does anyone have any experience with this affliction?

17. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Lord Moeken, sorry to hear that, but I'm afraid I can't provide any insight...

Silverblade: Valinor is the land of the Valar (read Gods), a sort of heaven now unreachable by mortals in Middle-Earth.

18. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] I'd suggest internet researching...

I have a couple friends with MS. One gets around fine, although he has no feeling in his legs to speak of. The other, though, is a traveling evangelist, and often finds it difficult to maintain balance. Standing up for long periods tires him, and he usually has to lean on something to help him get around. No cane yet, though.

19. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Well for one thing you should relax because you haven't been officially diagnosed yet right? "Showing signs" does not neccessarily mean you have MS. But have faith and keep good spirits.

My father had MS. He was diagnosed with it and within a year could not walk without a cane, and then about a half a year after that his main way of getting around was a wheelchair. It mean a lot of changes at home. I was five when he was diagnosed. A positive effect though was I got to spend more time with him, especially in the summer. We had some good times together. Mom had to work two jobs so that was not easy for her. Eventually though his situation became bad enough that he needed full time attention and had to stay in a nursing home and later a hospital. He lived until I was 12. I am not telling you this to depress you or scare you, I just want you and anyone else to know that an experience like this does not have to be totally bad. Also, keep in mind this was in the mid to late 80's and treatment has improved and not all cases of MS or most any disease are the exact same for everyone. As Capstone mentioned two friends he knows whose conditions sound better than that of my father's.

But as I said earlier you should continue getting tested and relax and keep a good attitude about the whole situation. You have our support here at SP!

20. Thalantyr Guest

[​IMG] Just droping by to say Bye.

Bye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.