1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post Thy Builds

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim' started by Death Rabbit, Nov 28, 2011.

1. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

That's a shame, I was looking forward to finding out who could hate me so much :p I think I will still try and track them down as I think a bit of detective work could be fun

2. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You can get thugs and bounty hunters sent after you if you have killed people. Even if you have paid the fine or done the time.

Does anyone know how the rested stuff works? I married Aela mostly to get the 15% instead of the 10% but I only get well rested, not lover's embrace. I got it on my other character but then I slept at her place, maybe I need to do that? I am bringing Aela with me on my adventuring and have decked her out in full dragon scale and an ebony bow. Now I am pondering whether I should force level enchanting and enchant everything or if I should stay true to my character concept and mostly stay away from magic. On the one hand my nord is a smith and doesn't give much for magic on the other hand it feels kinda stupid to have full daedric armour and weapon and not enchant it.

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] You only get well rested in the marital home.

The thugs that follow you can come even if you've done thefts you weren't seen for, when you defeat them they have a note on them that says who sent them but you can't really do anything about it unless you decide to kill the person who signed the note. The Black Hand and Thalmor attacks are purely random encounters though with no prerequisites to occur and nobody you can really shiv up about it afterwards :lol: I just put it down to being to do with something a character did previously before entering Skyrim and getting arrested in Helgen.

4. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    We are in the marital home and I do get the well rested what I don't get is the lover's embrace bonus. Rested is 5%, well rested 10% and if you sleep in your own bed with your spouse you are supposed to get 15%.

5. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Carriage thing? Is there an easier way to get to winterhold? I keep getting slaughtered on the road!

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG]
    Found this on the UESP wiki

7. joacqin

Media:
    Go to the stables outside every city and talk to the coach man. He will then take you to all major holdings LKD.

As for the rested, BAH! Thankfully Aela is kinda hot, she makes yummy food and she peppers enemies with arrows with uncanny accuracy. I beefed up the difficulty to master now and things are quite dicey now and then, especially if I have to fight multiple enemies. While taking a leisurely stroll in the mountains I got attacked by two frost trolls which I with not too much trouble took care off but not without sustaining some damage, thankfully a blood dragon swooped down to give me a hand or so I thought. This dragon was not satisfied with fighting just me, it flew around switching between attacking me, another pair of frost trolls, a cultist of Boethia and a pack of horkers down by the shore. Of course as soon as all these noticed me they didn't care about the dragon and I had a merry fight and a few reloads to get it done. I will persist with master difficulty even if it leads to a few reloads, need to use my potions for something not to mention that I really ought to utilize my shouts more.

8. Paracelsi

Paracelsi Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I find Master difficulty Skyrim a lot more fun than default difficulty Skyrim, though the setting can be brutal on characters without crafting skills.

I got attacked by a Dark Brotherhood agent after I killed an NPC somewhere near the Riverwood area. I got attacked first, but I was being too nosy.

I hate trolls. Kudos to you for bringing down two along with a blood dragon and two horkers. :D The only thing I hate more than trolls in this game are the northern bears, because they move so fast and once hostile, will refuse to attack anything else besides my PC.

@LKD
    Like joacqin said. Near most major holds there are stables, and near these you can find carriages that can take you to any of the other major holds.

I'm curious if anyone else has met Meeko yet.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.