1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling - 113

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finnmacroth Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I sadly have a mild allergy to hops which makes me vomit, not the kind of 'yay swig 10 glasses of beer then throw your ring up type of vomiting, praying to the porcelein god for the next 12 hours'. No, I mean take one sip, turn ash white and make excuses while dashing outside kind of illness.

Runescarred, what liv hist period where/are you into, I was in a re-enactment group called Regia Anglorum and we did dark age stuff, CELTS/vikings/saxons with some normans before they sloped off and set up their own society..... splitters!

2. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I already have 14 hours surplus work time for this month, and in addition to that I have two days off. No work till Friday, and an also shortened next week :) Yay! Since it will be sunny tomorrow, I'll probably hang out at the river bank and read. :)

3. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Yuk. I've felt really sick, dizzy and tired all day. To cap it off, I burst into tears for no reason when I put Ashley to bed. I may be coming down with something

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Togther? Or do you hate each one on its own? I hate Everclear...it makes anything mixed with it taste like s**t. :skeptic:

Ice101 on the other hand is exelent by itself. :yum:

I agree...Jack taste like s**t. I'm not a fan of Crown either...I can drink a Crown and Coke, but I'd rather not.

I'm sipping on a Caipirinha right now...and DAMN it's yummy! :love:

5. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I always thought you were a wimpy blowhard, Kit -- Caipirinha sealed the deal. Too much a wuss to down a REAL drink. :p

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

There is no such thing as a 4G iPieceofTrash.

The ONLY commercially available 4G phone is the HTC EVO. With WiMAX on board, this phone is a SPEED DEMON.

iPieceofTrash 4th generation, yes. A version compatible with 4G networks? I hope I never see that.

The iPieceofTrash should be in the Guinness book of records for the "Most Overrated Product". Whatever this piece of garbage does, Android does better. I'd take a Droid X, an EVO or a Storm 3 over an iPieceofTrash.

[Expletive] Apple and [expletive[ the iPieceofTrash. Same old tired design for the same old crappy sub-par product.

The 4th generation of iPieceofTrash blows so hard Apple are offering a FREE rubber bumper to fix the sub-par reception. Way to go, Apple.

7. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    So....I'm guessing Dotty's not a fan then...

8. Kitrax

Media:
    Hey! Watch it there Mr. Don't Ask Don't Tell Navy Man. It's not as gay as the Cosmopolitans, Apple-tinis, Blow Jobs (calm down Tal, it's a drink), and White Russians that you drink. :p

I was talking about the 4th Gen iPhone.... Duh. :rolleyes:

Even if the iPhone had 4G (or LTE) now, it would still suck! :nono:

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Unfortunately there's going to be a LTE version. Hell, even CDMA is not going to be immune to the iTrash. Yes, it would still suck with LTE, this overrated piece of garbage has been horrible from the first through the fourth generation, each generation blowing harder and harder than the last. The iPiece of Trash is a SUPREMELY overrated and ridiculously overpriced piece of trendy crap. Exactly what does the iTrash does that others don't? Oh, silly me... NOTHING.

Just look at the Droid X. This beauty runs Android, and it's AWESOME, enough said. HD video port, 8MP, HD video capture... the list goes on. The EVO follows pretty much the same specs, but adds WiMAX, and like I said, it's a SPEED DEMON. Those two smartphones, IMO, are the REAL DEAL. I didn't thought much of Android, but it's good, great even. Telus Mike is getting the i1 this Fall, I think, and I'm renewing to get this phone. iDEN + Android? The power of DC, the CRYSTALLINE sound quality of iDEN, wrapped up in an Android smartphone? HELL YEAH!

10. Kitrax

Media:
    The Droid X is pretty sweet. I'm holding off until my contract is up though...by then, the BB Storm 3 will be out, and I'll see what Android phones are competeing for #1. Until then, I'll just sit back and watch Apple f**k itself over with the iPhone 4G issues. :p

ION...I'm at my Hotel's "guest only" bar...and I'm f***king wasted, and it's not even 11pm. There are 3 chicks sitting all alopne, and I've had a couger looking at me for the past few minuites. Time to take the laptop back down stairs. Wish me luck!

11. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I'm still tapping my foot and waiting for my HTC Desire. That thing seems to have picked up amazing reviews everywhere.

It'll replace my ageing HTC G1.

12. Runescarred Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I will just hide in shadows everytime I see a Hungarian holding any liquid containers!:D

13. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Got a text message today from the police about some crazy dude who ran off (don't worry, I'm not a superhero, they send those things to anyone who registered to receive local 'emergency' messages ;)). They give a physical description which is a limited list of clothes that he is wearing. The thing is: I match that description. Red t-shirt with black printing and khaki short pants? Perhaps I should change into something else before they come and get me.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  14. Runescarred Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Gods be good, imagine how many guys are in the same situation. And how many of them will get arrested?:D facepalm.jpg

15. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    The fun only starts if the crazy guy changes into a different set of clothes... Insanity doesn't exclude common sense.

16. Silvery

Media:
    Insanity is being in a minority of one. Or, in this case, one pair of shorts

17. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    In case of split personality, a minority of two. :p

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I got food shopping delivered! I can now have lunch during the day! Yay!

And a doctors appointment! So I can get drugged again!

Still succumbing to gravity but at least things are looking up.

Oh and found out yesterday I'm onto year 2 of my course, not that they left me hanging for months or anything...

19. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I just made and then ate a puff pastry pie with a filling of green onions, bacon and stirred eggs :yum: All mine :yum:

MWAHAHAHAHA!

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I just ate an avacado :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.