1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling - 114

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I prefer "the old ball and chain". My old lady, however, doesn't!

2. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

He could move to Utah....

3. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

If you are referring to polygamy, no need to leave Canada, we've got some polygamists in BC, I could just move there.

Or are you referring to something else? Is there a large population of human shaped cougars there?

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I remember those Random Babbling Post ! One of my very first post was on the twelfth (<--- quite possibly one of the hardest English word to pronounce, "f-th" ? really English ? Was the "f" really necessary ? Twelth was too hard ? )

Anyway....

There were random posts before that ?

OTOH; children have the most amazing ability to make one joyful, I'm quite pleased that my niece refused to play with anyone, even her own parents, except me. I'm special ... according to a 2 year old.

5. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Are you sure she didn't just want to vomit on your shoe?

6. Ofelix

Media:
    Bleeeerg, I'm :sick: ... My chest hurts, my cardiac rhythm is off balance, i.e. sometimes high, sometimes low. I don't know what the hell is going on, but I'm taking a day off.

7. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I had migraine yesterday, with headache, grogginess and visual artefacts blurring my entire right field of vision. Since I was on my way home and in traffic that was very uncool. Went to bed immediately after I arrived home yesterday, and I just got up, essentially feeling hung over. What an effed up way to start a new day.

:coffee:

8. Saber

No one's posted since 7:45 am? People on here have... *real* lives?!

9. Ofelix

Media:
    Don't we all ? I thought the purpose of BoM was escaping one's real life, for a short brief of time. Anyway... feeling a bit better, stupid weird cardiac rhythm.
    Slept all morning long though.

Pink Floyd's "See Emily Play" is awesome -- well, every Pink Floyd's song are also awesome really. But I like this one in particular. Dunno why, it's just good.

Thus Spammeth ye Flix

10. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I made Delia Smiths cheaty cracked potatos tonight. They were quite nice

11. Saber

I am making pork fried rice for dinner tonight. I love cooking!

12. Ofelix

Media:
    The Joy ! Yayness ! I found an old DOS game in our apartment, I used to play this when I was a kid back in the 90s. I had to transfer the game on an usb flash drive on my mum's compy before I could play it since it was on a floppy disk. I also had to install DOS box. I'd forgot the distinctive sound a floppy drive does when in use. That magical "thunk tumb nyeeeeeeee kok" sound.

" For use on IBM compatible PC using MS-DOS " :D

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] The one day I get alone to get coursework done and there are four people playing loud, headache inducing music either outside or in a nearby flat :wail:

14. Saber

Show them the business end of your lightsaber.

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] If I had a lightsaber I think I'd have fewer neighbours already :lol:

I'm also curious how the person in the flat above me manages to watch football every day... roughly three times a day.

He's the sort of chap you'd happily set on fire if the inclination took you.

16. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I just found out Benadryl had a rather slow effect on me. I took it to help me sleep while on a 6 hour bus ride. I ended up staying awake and dozing off in a backpacking orientation 10 hours later.

17. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    You went orienteering in a backpack? Are you sure that wasn't a Benadryl induced dream? :lol:

18. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

The 15 minutes orientation was a requirement to camp in the national park. I'm sure it was the Benadryl, I've managed to stay wide awake in the close to 10 times I had those orientations. And quite unfortunately, the lecturer actually spotted me dozing off.

19. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Why does there have to be an easily upset middleaged woman waiting for her husband in the car you accidentely clip when parking at the grocery store? No hit and run for me. :(

20. Saber

That sucks man. Next time, back up, wait for her to get out, and clip her too (preferably in the eyes so she can't ID you later), then drive off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.