1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #10

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

@Arabwel: why so concerned about giving sexual education? If done in the right way, teaching it to little kids can be very funny!

@Alexander: ehi, stavo scherzando!! :p :D

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    TO little kids, yes, about normal stuff... but what about having tio explain some more... em... eccentric stuff to adults? That's horrid. Trust me.

Well, I am glad I did it anyway, someone was bound for a rather nasty experience without my help.

*sniffle* I hate this cold.

3. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

@AragornII: Lo so che tu scherzi! Io non sono... stupid(forgot the Italian word!).

Ahh, now I remember: congiutivo. It's the second most difficult tense... and I hate it.

4. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Sexual lessions at school is cool :D It's just freakin' best when you see the teacher is starting to get embarrased...

5. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Man i'm so stupid... i tried Counter Strike again just for fun and now i'm stuck in it again... why god!? why!?

6. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Back to school on monday :wail:
    And what's even worse is I've got a lot of homework to do before then :wail:

7. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

No school until September...oh, and that's gonna be UNIVERSITY!!!! That's right, I'm a soon-to-be university student, in the snobbiest university in Canada...Queen's.

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Nothing beats translating Amores from Latin in class :rolleyes: :D ;) :p

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, I have just realised that I have absalutly nothing to say. Really quite wonderful isn't it? There is absalutly nothing going on in the chatroom... Oh wait, Sorvo just reappeared. So I guess now there is something going on.

10. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I'm leaving in 21 hours. Camping, you see. I'll be back in 8 days. This is probably the last time I see you so,

bye bye all. See you in 8 days. :wave:

11. Arabwel

Media:
    Bye Alex!

Damn, I need to learn Latin. It canh be useful... like if a vengeful Roman God/ess should throw me back in time to ancient rome, for one....

Wistful thinking.

12. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yayness. I can't listen to Linkin Park's Meteora, when I put into my comp. Damn. Oh well.

Watched Digimon.

NEED SLASH. LOTR RPS.

13. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

*Bites and tears Eze blood-splattering viciously*

Faerus Stoneslammer, snoob if I ever have seen one :D

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] six weeks of no school :rolling:

It's the start of the holidays! And it starts with two Frost free weeks, blah :flaming: I will probably go round there to finish her off when she comes back.

my enthusiasm for listening to music has been re-established. I've got my dads CD as well, he was in a band - the drummer - he left it ages ago but you can still hear him when they all sing/shout, he's the loud one with the Scottish accent :)

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

*Chants* One Two Three Four, We don't wanna wait no more! Five Six Seven Eight, Who the hell will moderate!
    Believe it or not, I have this chant stuck in my head. Sad isn't it?

16. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

You're right about that. Those Romans are nasty :D

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Not to even mention my intentionally creative rendering of certain words, the teacher being an old spinster ;)

18. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Hehe :D . Those were the only times I really enjoyed my Latin. I've got a very irritating teacher who really hates me. So I intentionally pretended not to understand certain passages :D . Very funny.

19. Arabwel

Media:
    Heh...

Hey Eze, I have a fic rec for you... Why don't you read some Xena fics? Remember, Karl Urban played Cupid in the show... :D

That is my latest thing-to-read, Xena stuff. I happen to like Ares :D (Too bad the actor is dead... :( )

Also, I NEED to see Pirates of the Caribbean... that movie is SO subtexted.

Talking of subtext, a Knight's tale is full of it. "On your back" and the like... :D

20. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Or maybe *someones* imagination is *a bit* jinxed. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.