1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #10

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Nah, 2 days is nothing! I've been three single weeks without internet in this summer.

2. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

2 days out doors camping. You should feel privileged to be out side camping. It would be a good break from the internet.
    I don't have any tents left in once piece to go camping with :wail:

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Ah, the weekend, I can't wait. Well, I can, but I don't want to dammit!

4. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    3 weeks is still nothing I spend 5 weeks without Internet

5. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I rarely spend more than a day without my PC... Except when I'm on vacation...

6. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I hate hair, in all its forms.

My my, but aren't we the scum on the surface of the spamsink.

EDIT: Teeehee! My post count is 1 2 3 4 !

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    You know, it seems that ecvery tuime I DO look at my post count it is mysteriously a LOT more than it used to be... weird phenomena :D

I spent the damn day cleaning my room from floor to ceiling. Funny how all it took for me to get the energy to do it was a night of no sleep.

Ogh, and they caught me on not taking my meds,. It's a classic, I clean, talk to someone and BAM! the med stash falls to the floor. Yikes. Well, they promised to not to get me committed THIS time...

8. New Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Sore Wa, Himitsu Desu!

*Shakes finger*

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    All I get is the "desu" part and I have a vague idea of the reason why there's a "wa" in there... nut still, care to translate?

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I went for a walk today!
    I might go again tomorrow :)

only those who know me will know the significance of me going for a walk :p

Even more significant! I didn't complain once, and this time I only hada small pain in my chest, whee! :roll:

11. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

*Looks as if he is about to babble randomly, then his expression changes to thoughtful. Then he just smiles and waves send ing psychic messages out that sound like the voice from poltergiest saying "I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack". Then the evil grin appears. ;) *

12. Loerand

8People:
    You should change your "homepage-link" to the right website. www.dragoneye.com isn't yours right? :D

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] That was ages ago, when Frosty and I tried to get it :p

I'll change it now though ;)

14. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Hockey Hockey Hockey!
    Yay
    Fund raising today at school for Hockey
    Got a Hockey game tonight
    And then more Hockey fund raising tomorrow
    Yay

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

And so comes the weekend. Yay! Finally! Ages of bumming around on the SP chatroom and boards muting and doing nothing of real interest.

16. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Sore wa means 'that', Himitsu is the key to that sentence, but it is lost on me. Desu is just the end.

That's 'something'.

I've been told to cut my hair by my debating coach. I've got 6 months worth there, and its another 6 months for the Metallica concert. I've got my tickets, and now I'm going to lose my head bangning hair. Life sucks.

Sore wa totemo heta desu.

17. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Stop the freaky Japanese, will you. Anyways, we are going to Naantali today. Sucks. The only good thing is that I'm going to Tampere tomorrow. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.

18. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Well, it rained and rained and RAINED!!! So we desided to go home :D
    If the weather sucks, then camoping sucks too...
    Besides, we ate everythin we had taken with us.
    WOW!! :thumb: we were out for half a day and one night, that takes guts :rolleyes:

19. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Puhh, finally HOLIDAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolling: :roll:

20. Loerand

My holyday started a week ago, it's delicous :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.