1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #100

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
  2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

No more holiday celebrations.

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Two of our couple-friends flaked out on us tonight...which is very irritating. I was looking forward to spending time with people I actually like. :bad:

I am sooooooo tired, but I can't fall asleep, we've got work tomorrow night. :rolling:

4. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

A belated Merry Christmas to you all! :wave:

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    random unintelligible mumbles Portal, and Half-Life 2 are awesome I'm looking foward to try Team Fortress 2! Man, it's been ages since I played an online FPS, the last one I played must've been the original Unreal Tournament back in 02'. I guess I'll need to practice fraggin' before trying it :lol: more random unintelligible mumbles, back to sleep

6. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

It turns out that I was able to go back to the city with my brother and his gf, stay at their place, which is about 20 minuted from the store I wanted to go to early this morning (Boxing day still here). After not sleeping worth beans, I left about 4:25 am, and arrived before 5 am, to find at least 100 people ahead of me in line.

I went because they had three different wireless routers on as door crashers. The Cheapest one was paired with a USB adapter for $30. The Adapter by itself was $42, so I bought a second router as I needed a second adapter. I also grabbed the 2 Gb Flash drive (at that point I couldn't find the 4 Gb one they advertised). I had my stuff within 15 minutes, but spent twise that in various lines trying to pay, only to find out that the first two attempts were not set up to handle cash purchases (although I did find the 4 Gb flash drive while in the second line). Had it not been for a friend from church, I might still be looking for a checkout that takes cash...

Meanwhile, I tagged along with my friend to another store (by this time, the initial rush had made it's way through the store and it was not as crowded). It was nearly 8 am by this point (An hour at each store...)

So when I finally got back to my brother's appartment, I called my mother to pick me up (some of the stuff was to be bought for her as well), and she decided to go to Walmart. That enabled me to get Oblivion.

So that took care of my Christmas money...

7. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Sputter, babble, spam.

:sleep: :coffee: :coffee2:

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    And I'm back after a Christmas break. Now to return to good old fashioned spam :)

9. Kitrax

Media:
    If I had a nickel for every time I heard someone sing 'The Muffin Man' song, I'd have a single shiny nickel. :bad: :p

Oh well...spam on! :rolling:

10. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Actually, I think they forgot RBP number 59, so this should really only be number 99. Sorry, Beren! :p

Just kidding! But I'm sure Beren had the fright of his life! :evil:

11. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Final post before I'm off to bed. Night all.

12. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Montresor, thats cruel, i also had a fright cos i wanted the first post of no.100 :p

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

The chocolates attacked me first. A clear case of self-defense.

14. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I doubt their families will see it that way :p

Edit: New gem. w00t :)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2007
  15. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

For the second day in a row, I was unable to watch three hockey games in a day. Last night, I slept through most of the Leaf's game, and tonight I just gave up and went to bed before the game started. According to Sports centre, I didn't miss much...

Ah well, Maybe I can get the three games in on Saturday...

16. Kitrax

Media:
    I hate winter. I wish my car had a remote starter... Have the engine and the seats warm and the windows defrosted all before going outside. :D :rolling:

17. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    I love being on vacation. It's much better than working.

18. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    I hate early shifts, cos i always get carried away watching tv at night, then forget im up early and thus limit my sleep to ~5 hours. Which isnt good considering i hardly got any sleep the last 2 days or so.

19. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I say Bah! to the world.

Nearly new year.

20. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

I hate bureaucratic delays. My visa delay is causing me so much stress. I don't think I've EVER been this stressed, not even during thesis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.