1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #100

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    What country are you trying to get in to/stay in?

If it's the US, just do what >40% of the population here does, and become an illegal immigrant. :skeptic: :rolling:

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Okay I don't get it, despite having eating a lot of chips in chocolates the 24-25-26 december. I still managed to loose 2 pounds, wtf?

3. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    :evil: Because you're bulimic? :evil:

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Welcome to the world of Immigration. Now you know what I've been going through for 5 years. :rolleyes:

5. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I ate too much...

6. Ragusa

Media:
    :eek: I am a pariah! I made Paul Bocuse's garlic soup (20 cloves of garlic on 1 1/1 l water), and it was absolutely delicious :yum: and remarkably spicy and quite simple to make but now I smell like ten Greeks! At least! :eek:

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Got to love lawyer wit. :p :D

8. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

A day to rest, despite morrowind issues and finding out that I need a new video card for Oblivion...

Now for three more Hockey games tomorrow night...

9. Kitrax

Media:
    Wow it's cold! It got down to -3 (F) last night, and the weather guy says it's going to get down to -22 (F) tonight in a town that's only 15 miles away. :eek: It's going to be so cold that your farts will literly freeze in mid-air. :p :rolling:

10. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Any idea what that is in C? Sounds cold anyway.

Well I looked up the Celcius conversion and -3F is -19C, which is cold but not that cold.
    -22F = -30C which is pretty darn biting on the other hand. I would suggest you wear a warm hat and gloves and don't fart outside, Kitrax.

11. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Grar, I hate immigration then :doh: :bang:

12. Kitrax

Media:
    I've got the gloves, the hat, the blizzard-proof jacket, but I'm lacking any pants that offer any *real* cold protection...the cold rips right though my jeans, and the fact that my Vans (shoes) have mesh sides doesn't help much either.

The worst part is, since I work in a precise temperature controlled cleanroom, if I were to wear something warm to work, I'd sweat to death within 10 minutes. :bad: :rolling:

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

That would be interesting to see.

14. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Im not real happy with my brother-in-law right now, frickin mongrel just introduced me to World Of Warcraft...:mad:
    Already planning on getting my new computer upgraded so I can play at home

15. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    I sympathise- I've just been introduced to Guild Wars. I now know I had very good reason for avoiding online games- horribly addictive.

And yet...almost level 20, just a few more hours...

16. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Back from annual Christmas visit to family. I looked around the table and realized we had four generations present, which is kind of cool. I enjoyed seeing the younger ones and tolerated the older ones (I'm in that group) fairly well.
    Back to work for only a few hours this morning, hopefully will get New Year's Eve as well as New Year's Day off - we'll see.
    Babble on - just hours to go to babble in 2007.

17. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    No time to babble, I'm enjoying Finland too much. :rolling:

18. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    My vacation's winding down; only one day left. :(

My wife and I spent a nice day in Pasadena yesterday. We went to the Huntington Library and toured the gardens and museums. They have some really cool old books including the (a) Gutenberg Bible. They also have some really nice Japanese and Chinese gardens which are very peaceful. We then went over to old town Pasadena and had a nice dinner.

19. Ragusa

Media:
    Just returned from going out. Slightly drunk. Tired. Excellent.

20. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

It's actually been kinda cool on WoW, made a friend in my first couple hours playing the other day, ran into her again last night/this morning and she fell asleep at her keyboard! Only at lvl12 so far cos I've only played twice now but once I get my home computer up to scratch, who knows, maybe 3 nights a week! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.