1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #100

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I've got my new college schedule.

And I'm NOT a happy camper. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The fetchers DARED to put English classes on my schedule. Do I look like someone who NEEDS English classes?!? Worst ever, I have to get up MONDAY at 8 in the F****** MORNING for this f****** class!

This freaking teacher better be prepared for a POed DotW. And expect me to open a good ol' big can of verbal whoopa** if I'm forced to participate. Hell, even better - I'll just won't go!

Hey, at LEAST I have Thursdays off.

2. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Kitrax: Within an hour of starting Lunch, I was headed back to my computer with my plate within the hour.

And about my town, it's really hard to be a Mormon when the top things on the list of things to do include booze and dope...

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I am so stupid! I forgot my Mp3 charger at home tonight, and when I got to work, I turned my Mp3 player on...only to find it completely dead! :bang:
    I've had to deal with "top 40" pop/R&B crap that my co-worker likes all night long. :flaming:

There's a good chance I might go postal before the night is over. :bad: :rolling:

4. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Kitrax: Can you log on to Youtube from work? You can find just about any kind of music you want there, and it might just be the kind of music your co-worker hates. :evil:

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

i hope i get to play football today. ive been dying to play.

6. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Ok, now im REALLY annoyed. I'm getting nailed for trying to help the 2 folk solve their disagreement. ARGH! I give up, this is the last time i ever try to help someone solve an argument.

7. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I'm just sooo tired :sleep: ...but I have the evening shift, sucks I might have to resort to caffeine :coffee:

8. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

"have to resort to caffeine"?? Oh the blasphemy!! One does not "resort" to caffeine, one embraces caffeine :D

Anyway, had Col Elliott in the club for a show tonight, a VERY talented very funny man he is...

9. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Dalveen, yeah, it's called "triangling" and nearly always goes poorly.

Dinsdale, good luck on the job hunt.

Me, no snow, OF COURSE, since the meeting was canceled because of the forecast, but a very cold rain in its place - the worst kind of winter weather, IMHO. :(

So, might as well babble, eh?

10. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Oh, right...making coffee is like making love to a beautiful woman. I'm embracing the caffeine right now :coffee2: :D

In other news, I've got the writer's block on my short prose and the last date to enter a competition is due on 31 of January, Stephen Fry does a good job on the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows audiobook, although the female parts are a bit odd and there's teenage girl making funny noises in the bathroom at work :eek:

11. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Nah, it's not even close to making love to a beautiful woman, but it's still something to be embraced :D

But then I don't have a great deal of experience in the former... :(

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    No... They have Google Video/Youtube blocked. But that wouldn't do me any good anyway, there's no internet access inside the clean room...and if there was, none of the computers have speakers. :bad:

I ended up borrowing a Def Leppard CD from one of my other co-workers in a different area. Between that, and a horribly scratched up Megadeth CD that was in my bay, I was able to not kill anyone. :p :rolling:

13. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Take it from me - never, ever try to help two people solve their argument. Just about every time I did this I got the same outcome - people speaking to each other again but not speaking to me anymore. Not too long ago two friends of mine, who were dating and who I had introduced to each other in the first place (and no, I wasn't playing matchmaker at the time) fell out, and I consciously decided not to get involved. Far too much trouble, and generally not worth it.

14. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Def Leppard? :banana: :banana: I do quite enjoy their earlier stuff, even a few tracks up to Adrenalize

But what? nothing to sharpen the edges of the Megadeth CD? :D :lol:

15. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

finally got to play football today. was schooled and tooled by the euro and south american kids. still, was fun though.

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Babbling

now that's it done with, what remains to be done here? Nothing I guess. Babble away!

17. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

It seems that there is a trivia night tomorrow. I'm really good at knowing stuff that doesn't matter...

18. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    So, when I tried to install VMware Server on my laptop for schoolwork,my trusty lappy scuttled off into a corner, whimpering.
    So, I now have a new laptop. I am gritting my teeth and dealing with Vista for now, since so many people have been asking me about it,I figured I may as well use it...
    This thing is huge, I call it the Beast,but having a full keyboard with number pad is nice.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  19. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Random Babbling. Brandom Rabbling :D My input for the day.

20. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Hmm, can't say that I am too impressed- no-one has seen fit to buy milk over the last few days and I've run out of bread. Looks like breakfast will consist of a banana and an apple. Oh wait, there's a spare carrot as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.