1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #100

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Meanwhile I was so caught up in the big Sports story (see colloseum for more commentary), that I completely missed out on a 54 car pile up one town away from me--until a friend called me to tell me about it (and how he'd be extremely late for supper)...

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Was your friend in the pile up or behind it Gnarf?

3. Strife Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

So tired, reached work at 8am and left work at 7pm today.

Rushing projects for my boss just isn't fun. Especially when you have to generate a file that's about 15,000 records long and every error you find in the data means you have to abort, fix it, and restart the generation again.

4. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Huh? Kuemp has a Runescape blog? I better check it out, if I'll find it that is...

5. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Dinsdale, you're welcome, hang tough and stay positive.

DoTW, re phys ed, I don't blame you. I was able to take sailing in college and that took care of the requirement. At that time, when dinosaurs roamed the earth, my college was very avant garde in trying to teach us recreational skills that we could retain and use for life. Of course I never again lived where I could go sailing, but it was a lot of fun, and when I retire, maybe I'll try to take it up again if I'm near a good-sized lake.

Trell, amazing use of punctuation.

Here, we have ice on roads today, unlike yesterday, at least in some spots. I was supposed to go to a meeting across the county but I'm probably not going to go unless the temperature shoots up in the next hour.

Babbledy boo.

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Moving sucks! I hate packing... Our front room is filled with boxes that are in the way of just about everything. :bad:

In other news, the place where the wedding was held yesterday just happened to be high up on the side of the mountain. They had their own "professional" photographer, but asked me to do pictures anyway. Long story short, we all froze our arses off during the outdoor pictures. The temp outside was -2 degrees (F)...it was so cold my fingers were starting to turn purple from having to hold the camera. :eek: :rolling:

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I've nothing that could be appropriate to say.

8. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Dude, I dunno if I should tell you, since you'll just make the high traffic problem worse! :lol:

Seriously, IIRC it's kittfox.blog.com or so - I'm not going to double-check for fear of driving up the bandwidth even more. ;)

9. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Had an extremely good headache today. Also a really weird dream, ER's Benton was the patient and House (from House MD duh) tried to cure him. Benton's only problem was that he kept dying and then resurrecting (a wizard had cursed him). Carter (ER) tried to cure him with something, but Foreman (House) said that his class wasn't allowed to use it.

That's why I said "really malfunctions." :p

Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  10. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Forget the rest of Facebook, I've become absolutely addicted to the Haikoo Zoo app, anyone here care to own up to any pets on there I should look out for? :D

11. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

'Alarm clock' "malfunctioned" yet again this morn. Oops. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

No classes tomorrow. Fortunately.

12. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

He was about 90 miles away from the accident when he heard about it...

He would have been on detours from my town the rest of his way back to the yard because of multiple accidents on the major highway...

13. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Feeling much better today, was probably only feeling light-headed and all due to lack of decent sleep

ION I was given 1 month today to clean up the jungle that is my garden or I'm out on my own, landlord gonna kick me out. Mind you, the garden with in a really bad state when I moved in so I don't know what their beef is

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I just realized that I forgot to log off my BoM account on the break room computer when I last used it last week. While I highly doubt anyone here knows about this site, I still makes me feel squeamish that anyone could have had full access to my BoM account for 4 days... :bad:

Besides that...I have nothing to babble about right now. :rolling:

15. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I have no bread or milk :(

16. Ofelix

Media:
    History and French today, not a bad day I say. Plus it's my mother's birthday so I've got to get her a present. I know what and where I might find it, but I've been too lazy this week to bother going to the shop. Guess it's now or never

I'm a bad son, right? :p

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  17. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Now or never, yes.
    Bad son, no.

Snowing lightly here, and it's cold enough to start sticking a bit. Wonder if I'll make it back from lunch, or if I'll find it too hard to get back up the hill . . . ;)

18. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

So this might in fact not be really you talking right now?

19. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

I'm becoming a monster...scary stuff happening...

20. Ofelix

Media:
    Ok what's wrong with me? Each time I play a video game I get bored when I'm nearing the end, why? . It has to be a damn good game if I am to actually finish it I think the last one I finished was, Kotor II - and I bought the bloody game in 2005! :eek:

Meh, first week of school is over, so obviously no big written stuff to do. I guess that's why Tetris was made. Tetris kicks ass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.