1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #100

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Justifying saying nothing is a rather odd paradox.

Rage is good stuff. Not as good as Jolt Cherry Bomb, but good stuff. The presence of Creatine in Rage is a bit of an eyebrow-raiser, though.

Blah, blah blah. Nothing more to add.

2. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    w00t, 1,002 posts! I was gonna post here on number 1,000 but I got over excited :lol: Guess all those news posts are racking up by now :D

3. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Dat creatine be dere for oyurrr brain muskles, yaarr!!

I'm just a :sick: , :sosad: , well not born outside of marriage but you get the point. Stupid flu.

4. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

[​IMG] Time to party like it's post #1999!

:spin: :banana: :rolling: :hippy: :roll:

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    *yawn*

A whole day wasted on moving. Now comes the endless task of unpacking. :nolike:

Speaking of moving, someone lost their grip while moving my computer desk off the truck and dropped it. Needless to say, it's dead now. :bad: To make things worse, I was bidding on a new Mp4 player on ebay, and I was prepared to pay $250 for it. When the auction had less than 6 hours left, it was me and some other dude battling for the said device. After becoming the high bidder once again, I went back outside to continue moving, only to find my desk in the ground with a giant crack down the middle of it. :aww: I had to let my high bid on the Mp4 player die so I could go buy a new desk. I bought one for $300 and brought it home, but left it in the garage overnight. Today when I was unpacking my new desk from the box, I found that the desk top has a giant crack across it! Since it's brand new it's covered by a warranty, but the manufacturer is closed on Sundays. :bang:

Needless to say, I'm not having a very good day...and on top of that, I'm tired, sore, and all cut up from moving various heavy/sharp things. :bad: Ugh, I need a drink. :rolling:

6. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    /me hands Kitrax a six-pack! :beer: :beer:

7. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I need to start making decisions about "my future" and I don't really feel like it right now. Meh.

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Since I started school you can expect to see a lot less of me. This is due to the fact I dont use the home computer for anything other then work during the week. This is from a computer in the Library at school.

So for the next year I will be nothing but a shadow poster.

Oh well. One year, then I graduate.

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Try starting with something simple like what colour socks you are going to wear tomorrow. You know, socks really do make a difference. Maybe it will effect the whole line of your destiny.

10. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Wow...not much babbling went on this Sunday.

Anyway, after my last post, my day got considerably better. The store that I bought the desk from replaced the damaged desk top for free. I ended up spending the entire day putting it together, watching the Super Bowl, and generally being lazy. :D

Speaking of being lazy, it's time for a nap. :sleep: :rolling:

11. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

And what else would nothing look like, if not the essence of nothingness contained in saying nothing?

"My propositions are elucidatory in this way: he who understands me finally recognizes them as senseless, when he has climbed out through them, on them, over them. (He must so to speak throw away the ladder, after he has climbed up on it.)" (6.54, Tractatus, Wittgenstein)

"Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darĂ¼ber muss man schweigen. (Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.) (7), Tractatus, Wittgenstein.

Nuff said.

12. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Yay, got an extension on coursework cos of being ill last week.

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well ok then Rev, I will try my hardest to no longer discuss nothing with you :D.

14. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Feck,

14 hours in the office and I've got a stinker of a headache.

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Good luck with that. Wishing you the best.

16. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Wow! It's been a while since I last visited the boards. And see what happened! Some things seem cool, others I have to get used to. I hope everyone's okay?

17. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Man, I cannot wait until this accelerated semester is over! Then I'll have three weeks downtime with only work to think about.
    I am perilously close to burnout and a mental breakdown. My not-quite-boyfriend (yet) has been an absolute saint to put up with me these past several days.

18. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Woah, haven't had much time to come on here, having a spanish exchange student is very time consuming. Haha, my work production has steadily gone down hill while my fifa playing and party attending has skyrocketed.

19. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Daaaamn, slept in longer than i wanted, which means less time doing Uni work. :(

20. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Which dumbass decided to set my lecture in the morning? Of course I won't be there, IT'S BEFORE MIDDAY!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.