1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #100

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    I had a telephone interview with a company in Portland the other day. Now I just have to go up there and meet them in person. Airfare is pretty high so I may just drive. Anyway, it's a good position with a good company so hopefully it will work out.

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I'm leaving stinking old Quebec within a month or two.

The cost of just going there eats through the little dough left to spare, so good thing my buddies have agreed to keep a place for me. I have a feeling ramen noodles will once again become a stable in my diet until I can find a suitable job.

Alberta, here I come.

3. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I think I'm gonna be in deep faeces when I get to work for my shift tonight...I was supposed to start 2 and a half hours ago, doing a split shift, and I only woke up 30mins ago... :aaa:

4. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Yes, Aldazar, I would agree with your assessment...

Meanwhile, I have an amazing start on a game of Civ IV, I'll be picking it up again tomorrow with a fresh round of bloodlust...

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    ....so naturally instead of pulling your pants on and rushing out the door, you turn on your computer and post in the BOM. :lol:

6. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do and there's such a thing as priorities. What's more important, the BoM or some stupid job? :D

7. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Only in Chester, and only with a Longbow, and not on the same street as a church on Sundays, but any other day/street is fine.

8. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Gotta keep the peasants under control somehow. :p

9. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Me :sick: with fever and all that. You dream a lot of weird stuff when you have fever, if you're able to sleep. Can't wait for the evening.

10. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well, I'd already called work and apologised and they said not to worry about coming in cos there was only an hour and a half left of that shift

11. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Mmm, lunch. Satisfied now.

12. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I haven't been eating properly lately... I need to learn to cook better.

13. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    :mad: The mother and seven asterisks downstairs are using a circular saw, sledgehammer and some other irritating instruments to do... something.
    Is it even possible to build something for three months inside an apartment?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  14. Dice

Media:
    Check out the cooking thread Cap'n CJ. ;)

Hopefully your neihbour is not a sculptor Trell ... the noises could go on for years ....

15. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

I am here.

That is all.

16. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I'm here too, even when I wasn't supposed to. Curse you Tal for making this place so damn addictive! :p

No, they're re-shaping some rooms from the looks of it, took a wall out few months back. I'm not entirely confident about their 'skillz' however, but atleast our electricity and water are still working (and I haven't seen a massive hole from outside the building), so I guess they know what they're doing.

17. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

The FCC episode of Family Guy and a Wrestler app on Face crack. Fun!

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Sh**, damn, and crap! :bang:

The government decided to rape me and the wife more than last year by moving us up to a higher tax rate. I was hoping to get a big screen TV with our tax refund, but we don't have enough to get it now...unless I dig into my computer fund. :nono:

Stupid government... :flaming: :rolling:

19. Dice

Media:
    Yep... Don't dip into the computer fund Kit. You would regret that. Maybe you should just buy yourself a really big magnifying glass.

20. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

/me takes out a revolver and shoots at the ground in front of other posters

Dance, dance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.