1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #100

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    You shouldnt drink so much...

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    My job interview is this morning, in about two hours. Wish me luck all! Also I've received another job interview, however she didn't say any date in her email, strange. No matter this way I'll have more choice.

3. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    /me crosses fingers for Ofelix!

@Cap'n CJ and everyone else who's sick these days (there seems to be a lot going round): Get well soon!

In other news, this must be the final page of RBP #100.

Has anyone heard from Nakia recently? I haven't seen any posts from her for a while.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  4. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Not the last page yet...getting close though.

5. Ofelix

Media:
    Well the job interview when sincerely well! It appears speaking English was a bonus. Meh, since the restaurant is in an area where a lot of people from all around the world comes. This little shop get busy.

Anyway, I'll have news soon. I'm positive though.

6. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Anyone got any idea on the least amount of time it would take a package to arrive in Australia if it was mailed from England at about 11am yesterday?

:banana: I'm getting a parcel from England! :banana:

7. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Well done Flix.

8. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Excellent, Flix. Best to Dinsdale, too.

Meanwhile, it was finally necessary to actually restart my poor old (and I mean old) XP laptop, which means none of my games will load properly now - so must reinstall BG, BG1, IWD, and IWD2 if I want to play them. (Thank you all for your suggestions but never mind - multiple attempts over several years to solve this have never worked, so just sympathize.)

Eh, if this is the worst that happens this month, it's not all that bad a month, I guess.

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I would suggest finding something interesting to keep your attention occupied for a week or so and try to forget about it. Otherwise you are just going to drive yourself crazy waiting for it.

10. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Wisdom teeth are gone, there are big holes in my mouth, and I am stoned on Percocet. I am in major pain, but I don't care, Sorry if my spelling/grammar is awful... my coordination is toast, as is my brain...

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Actually Stefanina, that was pretty coherent for the state you are in. I hope you are feeling better by the time you read this post.

12. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well...at least there's MSN until the parcel arrives...spent a couple of hours on there to cheer her up for her b'day...friends and family are all working apparently

ION I got the new Stephen King book yesterday! Gotta finish Blaze and Dragon Tears first tho...

IOON (and more importantly) I didn't get to see my son again today...second week running...no word from his mother either...Court is looking very good right about now

And IOOON, best of luck Ofelix...sounds very promising indeed, especially if you feel so positively about how the interview went...that's always a good sign imho

13. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

it's almost time for bed.i'm just waiting for the friend i was im-ing with to come back so i can say good night.i was about to when she said brb,now i'm starting to fall asleep.she better hurry or i'll just say good night on the im box,and she can read it when she comes back

14. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    You've got my sympathy Stefanina. Taking out widsom teeth can be a major pain. Hope you feel better soon.

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Sounds like a good time to me! :D If I were you, I'd pop a few sleep-aids and make it 14 hours. :sleep: :love:

I could go for a good 12 hour nap. :rolling:

16. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I've been sick, reading webcomics (VG Cats FTW!) and I haven't showered in over two days. What else could a growing boy ask?
    Fine. I'm not actually growing anymore, so let's change that to 'underaged boy'.
    Except I can drink legally here, so the whole point of being underaged kind of looses it's meaning. So let's just say 'a boy'.

My hair is over 46 cm (18 inch) long :eek:

17. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Maybe you've answered your own question: you could ask for a haircut :p

I went to check on my cultures today, and they've not grown. So no lab work today or tomorrow. Yay! I can instead spend the weekend organising and analysing data :(

18. Ofelix

Media:
    Mmm, I want to re-install Jade Empire on me PC, but, I've already started playing Final Fantasy XII on me PS2. Meh, what to do. Sure, I could do some homework that's for sure.

The waiting for the job is killing me. Also I haven't got any news for the other interview, maybe it's because we're the weekend. That's most probably it.

19. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Well, despite my craftiest efforts, this is not the last RBP 100 post but the next to last. Ah, well.

Stefanina, sympathies, but better to have them gone.

To all the sick: get well soon.

To us all: babble on, especially the next person to post.

20. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Yeah... I don't see that happening. Maybe a little shorter and a dye, but that's it.

Never! This is a good one, I'm gonna keep it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.