1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #101

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Happy easter everyone, whether you're religiousor not, or whatever your cult, sect or creed is! :D :pope:

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I want, need a job damnit! University ain't going to pay by itself! I've got to accumulate some wealth until September.

This Flix is stressed and annoyed

3. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Was allowed to sleep in until 7 am, but still wanted to roll over and go back to sleep. I don't know why I get insomnia worst on Saturday night...

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    The hands are tied but the mind is free.

5. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i just read in the new game informer about a coming game called alpha protocol. it's an rpg about spies. it really sounds very interesting. i'll be waiting for it to come out

oh, happy easter to everyone. a great excuse to eat chocolate. i'm still confused about the rabbits and the eggs. rabbits don't lay eggs. were they getting friendly with chickens? whatever the reason, i got a long weekend out of it

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Speaking of new games...I can't wait for StarCraft 2 any longer! I've seen all the demos, and watched all the vidoes on YouTube...but it's not enough! I must have it NOW! :bang:

In other news... My head is killing me, at one point, my vison went all blury so I had to lay down for a bit. :bad: :rolling:

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

:skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic:

ION, went to a party yesterday. Was pretty cool, though I could hardly see anything with the huge fog flying around... :hippy: :hippy: :hippy: :hippy:

8. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Easter are over. I think I got few extra kilograms. I just can't resist mother's cooking :d

9. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I bought an used, cheap katana to hang on my wall. Surprisingly the blade would be sturdy enough for fighting, but the scabbard is simply so awesome (blue with white flowers) I couldn't even think about scratching it.

10. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Ahh to behold six days off :) What a bliss

11. Kitrax

Media:
    Holy mother of slowness! I'm installing the RAID 5 array for my final benchmark, and it has taken almost 6 minutes for the formatting step to go from 1% to 2%... :bang:

If I wasn't going to the shooting range with my dad in a few hours, I'd go take a 12 hour nap...maybe by that time it might be at 25%. :rolleyes: :rolling:

12. Ofelix

Media:
    This day sucked, meh.

13. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Tomorrow I get my upgrades for my computer, and with any luck, I may even get some easter candy on special...

14. Kitrax

Media:
    Hmmm...I went to the grocery store today, hoping that they would still have some left over easter candy...only to find the "seasonal" isle completely empty. They had taken *everything* off the shelves and were already setting up for their next big thing. I was a little disappointed, I really wanted some more of those Reese's Peanut-butter Eggs. :yum: :rolling:

15. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    So did we recently, except it was neither used nor cheap. Ah well.

Sounds like, if it weren't for the saya, you would try using it to fight. :p

16. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Duh. :p (I was wondering whether or not to use the word saya)

There's a dead bird right outside in the middle of the street. It's been run over so many times I can't give it a proper burial anymore. :(

17. Ofelix

Media:
    Learn another language

If you want to brush up your French, English, German, Spanish or Italian check this nifty little website, it's well done and you can get a basic understanding of another language. It's fun, too. Also you'll need speakers or headphone as there's spoken word. Of course it won't replace a real course, but you can get a pretty good basic understanding nonetheless.

This website has been approved by Flix

Edit: Just received a call, I haven't got the job I applied for, saying I didn't had any relevant experiences Uh, and how am I supposed to get any damn experience if nobody will hire me? This is the beginning a dreadful day indeed.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  18. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Well, drat, Flix, that's no good. I have a feeling that if I suddenly found myself in the job market again, I would be in BIG trouble. Hope you find one soon.

It was 21F (about -6C) here this morning, so all the lovely blossoms that appeared last week are frozen now. Oh, well. We also got quite a bit of snow yesterday but the ground was so warm very little of it accumulated.

I actually got a day off yesterday but that only means more to do today so I'd better get back to doing it.

Babble, friends.

19. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    @Flix: It's not the experience, it's the presentation. If, for instance you'd do a presentation of making them find a horse's head next to them when they wake up for not hiring you, you could make them an offer they just couldn't refuse... :rolleyes:

20. Ofelix

Media:
    I somehow doubt that would be an appropriate behaviour in "civilised*" society

*Note my sarcasm in regard of western "civilisation"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.